Watch Live: Gran Turismo World Finals - Nations Cup Final

• Thread starter Famine
  • 83 comments
I probably should’ve checked the standings before making my pick. No million for me barring an absolute miracle.

No spoilers but we just had the Pro-Am event and it's well worth watching.

We didn't have much chance; there was one overpowered pairing and I picked the Mazda RX-Vision because of course I did, but without significant tyre wear and at the track chosen it was never a winning choice. However we climbed from our start spot by keeping out of trouble - aside from a massive L1 T3 incident which we were unavoidably in. Should probably have been one or two places higher if stewards were watching...

@Jordan got obliterated

We didn't have much chance; there was one overpowered pairing and I picked the Mazda RX-Vision because of course I did, but without significant tyre wear and at the track chosen it was never a winning choice. However we climbed from our start spot by keeping out of trouble - aside from a massive L1 T3 incident which we were unavoidably in. Should probably have been one or two places higher if stewards were watching...

@Jordan got obliterated
Dang,Mazda can't catch a break this weekend 😂

Saved it for you. Lets just ignore the fact @Famine hadn't stopped by this point.

FilFJGEWAAIdK1J.jpg

@Jordan got obliterated

Ocon counts as an amateur ?!

Definitely wasn't expecting to see and hear Sarah in the livestream. I personally think she should make more voiced appearances as the "tutorial" voice of Gran Turismo to compliment Tom and Jimmer on the game's competition side.

Last edited:

@Jordan got obliterated
Is there a full replay of the Pro-Am race or is it just the highlight reel they aired at the start of the broadcast?

I'm surprised Miyazono doesn't have a grin on his face, even though he just lost p1.

Edit - I've noticed he has a tendency to smile in these intense situations.

Last edited:
We just have the Nations Cup final to go, starting at 1600 UTC today, and it’ll need to be something truly spectacular to match that.

Well, i got an update on that...

Last edited:
Wow the pressure definitely got to them on the final lap, genuinely expected to see them all against the wall at some point.

Back