Watch Part Six of Tom Brooks "Make Me a Racing Driver": Putting Theory Into Practice

Jump_Ace

Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
United States
Portland, OR
Jump_Ace
JUMPxACE
Love the series! Can't wait for the finale. I do wish the eps were like 20min+, maybe next season? ;)

Jerome

Last edited:

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
Love the series! Can't wait for the finale. I do wish the eps were like 20min+, maybe next season? ;)

Jerome

Thanks Jerome, I'm really glad you're enjoying the series. Due to the pandemic-that-shall-not-be-mentioned the finale will be at the beginning part of next year now, but not before a 2020 round up before the end of December.

Jump_Ace

Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
United States
Portland, OR
Jump_Ace
JUMPxACE
Tom
Thanks Jerome, I'm really glad you're enjoying the series. Due to the pandemic-that-shall-not-be-mentioned the finale will be at the beginning part of next year now, but not before a 2020 round up before the end of December.

Tom Brooks quoted me!

inoIrxrpXzdkmhKftwp8bScKVvBGPmEnNt_ljTLUUvo.gif

GL man, I'm super jealous that you got to spend some time at Donnington, my fav track!

Jerome

Hollow

Artificial Clothing
Premium
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi
I stumbled upon this series yesterday and binged it, really good mix of quality content and fun.

Keep making more of these!

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
I stumbled upon this series yesterday and binged it, really good mix of quality content and fun.

Keep making more of these!

Thank you so much, I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed it!