Watch This First On-Board Look at GT Sport's New Wet Weather Track

On board looks very good. Drive Club ish, no?

My only worry is that he is driving a 4WD Rally car and it looks super twitchy. Can't imagine the high powered MR and FR cars. Oh boy.

My only worry is that he is driving a 4WD Rally car and it looks super twitchy. Can't imagine the high powered MR and FR cars. Oh boy.

It's because we everyone had to use a torque distribution of 25:75 for qualifying. They enforced that to make it more challenging and so it looks more entertaining.

For the race today however we can use any torque distribution.

It's because we everyone had to use a torque distribution of 25:75 for qualifying. They enforced that to make it more challenging and so it looks more entertaining.

For the race today however we can use any torque distribution.
Thanks for the info. Have you driven a FR car in the rain yet? If so, what are your impressions. Also, good luck today!

I'm not sure if all of the teased items will be in the next update, but if they are, it's going to be huge GB wise. Will take forever to download.

Keith.

Maybe they’ll split it into separate updates, one for car/track content and the other for wet/rain conditions. They could roll out the static weather on a track-by-track basis over the course of a few months too.

Looks pretty wet

tenor.gif

Did I hear the live stream presenters correctly? That there’s no difference physics-wise between light and heavy rain conditions—the only difference is visual?

That’s what I heard. I instantly thought about whether the rain itself was only visual, and the difference in physics coming from the use of wet tyres :odd:

Hope weather selection is bolted on to each track this next update... looks great & will make things interesting feeling out grip and braking... would be nice if grip levels vary due to driving line like or the weather cycles between dry/wet...

Looks really good in the onboard. I wich GTS would support UDP for separate screens so that i could drive GT on my simrig. I doubt that i can drive in the wet with the PS-VR.

Back