WDS 17 - The Tunnel of Uncertainty - Results In!

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 17 comments

WDS17 picks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Memphis, Tn
LayNLow
gvs2jd3.jpg

Please read the following section carefully. Failure to comply with the rules may result in your video not being shown in the final poll.

Rules/Structure:
  • WDS Theme/location given on Saturday or Sunday.
  • Entrants have 1 week to perform and capture their drift. NO IDENTIFYING MARKS. You may add music to your video.
  • Drift should be captured on entrant's choice of track cam or dive cam, as well as with the chase cam + display. Failure to at least show the chase view+display will result in your video not being shown in the final poll - NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • Entrants will upload their videos to YouTube. Entrants will not post their videos in the thread themselves.
  • Entrants will PM me the YouTube link to their video before the next Sunday. All that is necessary is the URL. It should look similar to the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dl49BbZi6Q
  • Please do not disclose your car choice or make comments about your run that would make it easy for others to identify.
  • A poll is constructed after the deadline passes (usually Sunday, unless I'm very busy).
  • There will be 1 week of voting to determine a winner.
  • The winner selects a theme & location for a future WDS.
Polling Rules:
  • I am going to check the checkbox enabling multiple votes per voter. I WILL ALLOW 2 VOTES PER PERSON, NO MORE. If you vote for more than two vids I will not count your input in the final tally (if it's done by accident please PM me and I'll make a note of it).
  • I will not count people's votes for their own videos. Even if you feel your vid is the strongest please vote for what you feel are the second and third best.
  • If there is obvious tampering with the poll results, [for example: asking your friends to vote for your video, etc], you may either have votes deducted in the final tally or may be excluded from the poll altogether. If it becomes a common occurrence I may suspend future WDS entries as well.
  • There will be two Honourable Mentions each week:
    • The entrant who won the right to pick the theme/location (ie. the winner three weeks ago).
    • The entrant who won the previous WDS event.
    If clips are submitted by these individuals, they will be placed in a special HM's section of this post, and will not be placed in the poll.
  • If there is a tie for first I will ask one for the theme and the other for the location of a future WDS. (Hopefully there will be no 3-way ties)
If anyone has any questions or suggested changes to this format please PM me about it.

This Week's Challenge:

As indicated in the above map. Grand Valley Speedway corners 14-16

Theme:
American cars only from 1971 and earlier. N1-N3 tires only, and No Mixing!

Entrants should show their car/hp/tire display!

Deadline:
Video links are due by 23:59:59 Central Time (GMT-6:00) on Saturday, March 3rd.

Entrants:

Please post if planning to partake in the festivities, just so I know how many links to expect.
👍

Additional Notes:

GeeTown_Drifter and Ske both provided replays for this section. GeeTown's video is on the top, and Ske's is on the bottom. Thanks guys!

Honourable Mentions:
This week's Honourable Mentions are:
  • Week 14 Winner - GEETOWN_DRIFTER
  • Week 15 Winner - Ske
Results:

• 1st -- Video 3 Suzuki 10 Votes
  • 2nd -- Video 2 Geeoff 8 Votes
  • 3rd -- Video 1 Articzap 3 Votes

I guess this'll be my HE sort of :P

Did a whole lap of GV for GTPDC8 about one and a half years ago... and the car fits the bill too :dopey: Of course, it's a bit "safe" because of the whole lap thing, but at least it's linked.

The track cam of this section starts at 1:50 ish, and the bumper cam at 4:10 ish

2 days left guys!! i hope a few of you are going to turn SOMETHING in!
i will this time :)
once again , props to the theme and location 👍 "a less tricky than it seem" section made a good practice again this week !!

yes ! i would be great in the future to get back on this section with a less restrictive theme and way much more entrants 👍

Latest Posts

Back