Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

Brown pants moment on the first video. Nice save!

Good first lap. Easy to tell that the track conditions were far from ideal but managed to keep a good pace. The guy in front has a couple of moments but his car was faster.

What camera do you use? Good quality, especially the sound.

It's always less spectacular on camera than in real life. Almost crapped myself indeed, not because of fear of getting hurt, but because of fear of wrecking the car on its first track outing lol... Got a bit overconfident after two uneventful laps in the wet.
I still use my good old Gopro Hero 3 with battery bacpac and frame housing - this way I can record over 1 hour at 720p 60fps and the sound doesn't get snuffed by the waterproof housing

Results from Rouen

Rouen WED.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys, at least I know what’s wrong with the wheel thanks to @rj5992

I always had the fan on at all times since day one, as when I did research for which wheel to buy, I knew that these suffer from heat. I have also always kept my FFB volume low to prevent high temps.

It seems that even though I took any measure on my side to prevent this to happen, it happened anyway.

I will never buy a Thrustmaster product again. My Logitech wheel lasted much longer and had a ‘harder’ life.

Rocker Cover.jpg

Below a few shots from Brands Hatch - I attended the Test Day on Friday and Race Day on Saturday.

Below - the fastest cars racing at this meeting (in terms of lap times) were the Classic Clubmans Classes CSP1 (up to 2 litre) and CSP2 (1600cc). They are unbelievably rapid!

Mallock bare chassis.jpg

Mallock MK 23.jpg

Phantom Clubman.jpg

Most powerful cars were in the Thunder & BOSS Series.

Holden Commodore.jpg
Nissan Skyline.jpg

Above Nissan Skyline had been converted to RWD to comply with rules and was very loud. Mini had a custom 16 valve head grafted onto what looked like an A Series cylinder block - was very quick - faster than a 3 litre Sierra! Number 50 Holden Commodore in period livery looked and sounded great.

View attachment 816176

Below a few shots from Brands Hatch - I attended the Test Day on Friday and Race Day on Saturday.

Below - the fastest cars racing at this meeting (in terms of lap times) were the Classic Clubmans Classes CSP1 (up to 2 litre) and CSP2 (1600cc). They are unbelievably rapid!

View attachment 816180
View attachment 816181
View attachment 816182

Most powerful cars were in the Thunder & BOSS Series.

View attachment 816183 View attachment 816184

Above Nissan Skyline had been converted to RWD to comply with rules and was very loud. Mini had a custom 16 valve head grafted onto what looked like an A Series cylinder block - was very quick - faster than a 3 litre Sierra! Number 50 Holden Commodore in period livery looked and sounded great.
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Funny you should say that,but actually I do want to rush this job,because my next job is a new totally dedicated sim racing shed!!!!My current setup has taken over a shed we have next to the patio,which housed a TV that I would watch loads of motorsport, cycling, football on through the summer when the weather permitted. Thankfully my long suffering better half has allowed me to pinch another bit of our ever decreasing lawn for ANOTHER shed!!

Funny you should say that,but actually I do want to rush this job,because my next job is a new totally dedicated sim racing shed!!!!My current setup has taken over a shed we have next to the patio,which housed a TV that I would watch loads of motorsport, cycling, football on through the summer when the weather permitted. Thankfully my long suffering better half has allowed me to pinch another bit of our ever decreasing lawn for ANOTHER shed!!

That sounds awesome! Keep us updated with your progress, I'd love to see it :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back