Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

I had a quick go with the supra got 53.1 with a mid 52 possible, ill post the video of the lap see if it helps.

Apolgies sick for been of topic.

Thanks for uploading the lap. That’s a second quicker than me.

I noticed the difference comes from you being able to apply gas much earlier than me. For some reason I get more wheelspin than you.

But yeah, enough off topic :)

Results from Sakitto

Sakitto WED.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night. I've sent this message to @Sick Cylinder on PS as well but if there is space for me to replace somebody the safest way to communicate this is throught PS messages app as this is the only way that reaches me during work or meetings. This website and straight invites don't.

Taking a look at the lap times I could have been quite competitive here based on the practice I ran tuesday. Can't see who used which car though on this results screen.

Many apologies for the short notice, but I can't race tonight. Perhaps @rj5992 could host, or if not then perhaps @John Wells could host tonight. Normal service will be resumed next week!

Hope all is well Sick. Not the worst race to skip to be honest, I had a practice for tonight's race on Monday after the enjoyable Ginetta race and Oulton really exposes the Lotus' shortcomings – won't be sad to see the back of it!

Hope all is well Sick. Not the worst race to skip to be honest, I had a practice for tonight's race on Monday after the enjoyable Ginetta race and Oulton really exposes the Lotus' shortcomings – won't be sad to see the back of it!

Hope you get well soon Sick, there will be a some understeer Joe.:D Rj you want me too practice room, then you can set up race?

Another YouTube find. Great onboard footage from 1985 and an interesting Frankenstein Spa layout with new second sector but a largely original first and last sector (especially La Source and the downhill main straight)

Great video Rj, imagine if had keep the original track, but with all the safety. Kept it more like Le Mans, but without, the houses and other danger.

What was track settings for Wednesday.

Project CARS 2_20190329113457.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190329113626.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190329113746.jpg
Project CARS 2_20190329113859.jpg
MPGVW0R4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW1Y2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW2H3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW2K4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW2V3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW3E5LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW6H2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW6Z3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW9O4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVW453LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWAU4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWDQ3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWEK3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWFM3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWI82LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWI94LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWIF3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWJA2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWJC2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWK_3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWL83LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWN23LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWN24LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWNW2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWOE2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWP_2LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWPB3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWQ12LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWRO3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWTT3LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWVF4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWVI4LL8AAASWE_.jpeg
MPGVWZ54LL8AAASWE_.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow John, those photos look stunning. I especially love the one of the #74 Red Ferrari braking into the chicane.

Race settings were:
5am
5x Time Progression
3 Weather Slots: Clear, Light Cloud, Heavy Cloud
Weather is Sync to race.

The idea was that we would be racing the sunrise with it coming up fully about 5 minutes before the end

The season in our race was Spring if I remember. I'll double check tonight. It's actually important as it appears to affect the sunrise times. In a quick trial I did earlier I think I had it set to Summer and the lighting was perfect: it started with a purple dawn sky and when the sun is fully up you get the light streaming through the trees on the way to the last corner. I think it was changed in the race though due to the 1970 date, meaning that it started with the stars out and ended with the sun just peeking over the horizon, seemingly an in-race hour behind schedule. Still worked out well though I reckon.

Thanks Rj, reminded me of Sick's prototype series, sun rise at Le Mans.:D

Sick why is the Lotus 51, harder to drive, had a go with it, kept spinning:boggled:

why is the Lotus 51, harder to drive
It does indeed prefer to face backwards while heading forwards - if you see what I mean. I've had to learn a new driving style to try and master it. Just about got the hang of it, unless someone taps me then it's gone again! :ill:

The Lotus 25 is a delight as usual.

Last edited:
Sick why is the Lotus 51, harder to drive, had a go with it, kept spinning:boggled:

It does indeed prefer to face backwards while heading forwards - if you see what I mean. I've had to learn a new driving style to try and master it. Just about got the hang of it, unless someone taps me then it's gone again! :ill:

Oh god, looks like I've got some practise to do then. It's a shame, I adore the 25. I should have got myself demoted so I could drive it :P

Actually now you come to mention it the type 51 might be slower than the 25, I never did a timed comparison. Its tendency to spin out might have fooled me into thinking I was going faster than I thought! :)

Back