17 -BaLLZ_DeeP_21
14 -dritslem
14 -never2fast1
9 --Groster_0372
9 --docholiday720
6 --kavu2003
3 --jim62092
3 --jon917lee

If your racing the Turkey 250 tonight be ready to join the lobby at 8:00pm central time. I would like to start it as soon as possible. If the lobby fills up I will start the race as soon as the 16th person joins. If not full then I'm starting it no later than 8:30 central. Don't be the late guy and not get to race. Not restarting unless somebody gets a no start glitch.

I'm available Monday nights. Do you have any more info other than what's on the first post?
First car and track combo is N300 Audi TT at Interlagos. Do not touch the power and weight. You can tune everything else. Sports Softs. I might start them this coming Monday.

Logging off gtplanet for the night. Message Obi-Tonobi on PSN if you need anything before the race tonight.

Snowball 200 - 12/29/17

200 Miles at Blue Moon Bay

Lobby Opens at 8:00pm Central Time USA (Dallas TX)
Race will start shortly after.

Cars
Gr.3

Track
Location = Blue Moon Bay (Forward)
Laps or Time = 100 Laps

Race Settings
Start Type = Rolling
Grid Order Fastest = First
Boost = Weak
Slipstream Strength = Real
Visible Damage = OFF
Mechanical Damage = Light
Tire Wear = 3
Fuel Consumption = 2
Initial Fuel = Default
Grip Reduction = Real
Race Finish Delay = 180

Regulation Settings

Filter By Category = Gr.3
Balance OF Performance = On
Power Limit = NA
Weight = NA
Maximum Tire Rating Racing = Racing Hards
Minimum Tire Rating Racing = Racing Hards
Type Of Racing Number = NA
Assign Car Number Automatically = NA
Kart Usage = OFF

Penalty Settings

Ghost During Race = Weak
Shortcut Penalty = Strong
Wall Collision Penalty = Time (Weak)
Wall Collision Detection = OFF
Side Contact Penalty = On
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision = OFF
Replace Car At Course Out = OFF
Flag Rules = On

Limit Driving Options

Counter Steering Assist = ON
ASM = On
Driving Line Assist = On
Traction Control = On
ABS = On
Auto Drive = OFF

Will be in a Friends Only Lobby so be sure to send me friend request if you interested in racing this event.

Last edited:
Kicking off the Monday One Make this Monday 11/27

I will hold these every other week at first.

Monday One Makes

Next Race is 11/27/17

Car = Audi TTS Coupe '14 (Stock Power & Weight)
Track = Interlagos
Tires = Sport Softs

Races held every other Monday.

• One make races 20 minutes in duration.
  • Will run 2-3 races each night.
  • Regulated power and weight based on how you buy the car from Brand Central.
  • Since there is not an option to limit tuning it will be allowed.
  • We will be changing cars and tracks every other week.

Races will be held in a public lobby so everyone is welcome to join.

Last edited:
Thanks for setting up these races, despite the glitches that were out of your control, I had a blast racing, it was clean and some give and take during my second race as the faster cars came through the pack and I fell back, never once did they run me over or bump me out of the way, they gave room and I gave room and it worked out the way it should.

I would also like to give a shout out to MRRacingLine? as he came through the pack he accidently hit a guy that went off track, I saw him pull off to the side and give the spot back. Great sportsmanship.

No if I only could have ran race one.......stupid glitch.

Thanks for setting up these races, despite the glitches that were out of your control, I had a blast racing, it was clean and some give and take during my second race as the faster cars came through the pack and I fell back, never once did they run me over or bump me out of the way, they gave room and I gave room and it worked out the way it should.

I would also like to give a shout out to MRRacingLine? as he came through the pack he accidently hit a guy that went off track, I saw him pull off to the side and give the spot back. Great sportsmanship.

No if I only could have ran race one.......stupid glitch.
You, my friend have great sportsmanship. That glitch happens, just like last week. I too am trying my hardest to race clean and stay on the track.

I watched some Z28 videos and it really helped my driving.

Good luck next week and look forward to our next race.

Wednesday Night League #1

Race Date = 11/29/17

Race 2 of 10

32 -Soboli96
30 -discgolfproace
29 -Groster_0372
25 -Wine_of_Violence
23 -JStryver
20 -BaLLZ_DeeP_21
19 -scrc0303
19 -Nasty_Nate1303
19 -MrRacingline
15 -docholiday720
10 -Obi-Tonobi
10 -chrondo77
7 --marc9600
5 --xyster250
5 --jim62092
4 --sid12202
3 --never2fast1

Point Standings

61 -discgolfproace
54 -JStryver
52 -Wine_of_Violence
46 -scrc0303
43 -Nasty_Nate1303
38 -Groster_0372
37 -BaLLZ_DeeP_21
32 -Soboli96
31 -Obi-Tonobi
27 -chrondo77
24 -docholiday720
24 -xyster250
19 -MrRacingline
17 -never2fast1
14 -dritslem
8 --jim62092
7 --marc9600
6 --kavu2003
4 --sid12202
3 --jon917lee

Umm I was 11th race 2. It scored a lot of people wrong that second race. I went from 11th to 15th but no one passed me. The only guy that past me was in 15th or 16th, a lap behind me but got scored in front of me.

Umm I was 11th race 2. It scored a lot of people wrong that second race. I went from 11th to 15th but no one passed me. The only guy that past me was in 15th or 16th, a lap behind me but got scored in front of me.
I will watch the replay and adjust where needed.

Monday One Makes

Next Race is 12/11/17

Car = N400 Aston Martin Vantage (Stock Power & Weight)
Track = Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop
Tires = Sport Hards

Races held every other Monday.

• One make races 20 minutes in duration.
  • Will run 2-3 races each night.
  • Regulated power and weight based on how you buy the car from Brand Central.
  • Since there is not an option to limit tuning it will be allowed.
  • We will be changing cars and tracks every other week.

Races will be held in a public lobby so everyone is welcome to join.

I went to the last lap on the replay of the second race of the night. I did notice discrepancies from final scoring to what I saw on the track. On the track discgolfproace finishes first However he had a penalty that was not taken in to account at that time which placed him in second place. I tried to tell who finishes where but I was not able to tell accurately without spending a good part of my day off doing this. Several of us got in a chat party this morning to talk about it. They did not know exactly where they finished either. Since this first league on GT Sport is mainly a test league to see how everything plays out I am going to leave the scoring alone at this point. See my next post for what I am going to do to try and correct the problem.

Update 12/3/17:

League Format Change - Effective Starting Race 3

It has been noticed that the scoring in GT Sport seems to be flawed and the scoring at the end of the race is not accurate. I will be changing the races from a 25 minute timed race to a number of laps race that will still be 25 minutes in length to see if the scoring is recorded accurately. All other regulations will remain as is.

I went to the last lap on the replay of the second race of the night. I did notice discrepancies from final scoring to what I saw on the track. On the track discgolfproace finishes first However he had a penalty that was not taken in to account at that time which placed him in second place. I tried to tell who finishes where but I was not able to tell accurately without spending a good part of my day off doing this. Several of us got in a chat party this morning to talk about it. They did not know exactly where they finished either. Since this first league on GT Sport is mainly a test league to see how everything plays out I am going to leave the scoring alone at this point. See my next post for what I am going to do to try and correct the problem.

I watched the replay too because I was marked 8th and finished 10th in the second race. It appeared to me that a couple of people were shown behind me 13th and 14th places but crossed the finish line before me and were scored in front of me. I don't know if they were actually a lap down or just being shown in the wrong place. I know Nasty_Nate1303 said during race one it showed me in 14th when in fact I was 9th and he thought I was a lap down when the two of us and marc9600 were battling it out. PD is going to have to fix this or it's going to be a pain having to figure out who finished where.

Yeah it was messed up night for me. Couldnt move off grid race one and scored wrong race 2. I only one stopped second race which was only reason I was 11th. Oh well I am only doing this for fun, I am not winning this thing anyways.

If you can tell me where you finished I can look at making adjustments. Lets see how next weeks scoring plays out.

If you can tell me where you finished I can look at making adjustments. Lets see how next weeks scoring plays out.
I was 11th so a big 4 point swing. Haha. No its all good I just appreciate all the work that goes into it. Not your fault there is so many glitches in this game.

Update 12/3/17:

League Format Change - Effective Starting Race 3

It has been noticed that the scoring in GT Sport seems to be flawed and the scoring at the end of the race is not accurate. I will be changing the races from a 25 minute timed race to a number of laps race that will still be 25 minutes in length to see if the scoring is recorded accurately. All other regulations will remain as is.

Update 12/3:
Laps will be 20 for Big Willow
Fuel adjusted from 5x to 3x

Update 12/3:
Laps will be 20 for Big Willow
Fuel adjusted from 5x to 3x
It's not so much the fuel as it is the tires. Turn 2 and the last sweeping righthander just eat up my front left like a new puppy dog with your favorite shoes.

Back