Wednesday Night Racing - Radical Unlimited 3 Week League Underway - 325 PP League Coming SoonOpen 

• Thread starter ynot
  • 252 comments
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Obi-Tonobi
Welcome to Ready Or Not Racing.

Racing Everything Since 2011 on GT5, GT6, GT Sport, and now GT7

Join us for a race or two.

We are not governed by the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/ but we do expect you to know them and race accordingly.

If you are interested in participating send Obi-Tonobi a friend request on PS4 or PS5.

Be sure to include a note why you are sending me a friend request if your PSN info is private. I do not accept friend requests unless I can verify you even have the game.

Events will be posted here on GTPlanet, our facebook page (Ready Or Not Racing). Like us on facebook. Check out www.readyornotracing.com for links to other locations. Looking forward to racing with you soon.

All skill levels are welcome.

We are looking for racers not just members.

• No goofy tests.
  • No penalties.
  • No suspensions from races.
5 Rules
  • Show up prepared to race. Know the regulations, cars, tracks, etc.
  • Race clean.
  • Pass clean or wait until you can. It is your job to pass the car in front of you without causing an incident.
  • Have Fun.
  • Join us when you can. You do not have to commit to each weeks league race to participate. You can participate part time when you are available. Be mindful of those racing for the championship and avoid causing incidents.
  • Continuous problems will result in removal from the club.
In memory of scrc0303 (Shannon Curran) who passed away suddenly New Years Eve 2021. You were liked by all of us and made the racing experience better for me and many others over the last 10 years. You will be missed my friend.

In memory of greenT_racing (Tim Scott Morgan) who passed away March 25, 2024. Tim and I have been racing together since Feb 2018. I have enjoyed all the games we played together over the years. You will be missed my friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday Night Car Classes That We Race

General Car Regulations

• Any car can be used
  • Tuning allowed
  • Do not use the same car all night
  • Change cars after each race
  • Variable tracks, time, and weather
  • No race cars when we are using street cars

Street Cars and Tires
250 PP - Comfort Medium
325 PP - Comfort Medium
400 PP - Sports Medium
475 PP - Sports Medium
550 PP - Sports Medium
625 PP - Racing Medium
700 PP - Racing Medium
750 PP - Racing Medium

Race Cars
Gr.4
Gr.3
Gr.2
Gr.1
Gr.B
Super Formula
Red Bulls

Karts

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday Night Casual Races

Join us each Wednesday Night for some just plain fun racing. Keep it clean boys. Races will be a variety of car classes, some one makes, short races, longer races, in both race cars and street cars. Public lobby will open at 8:00pm central time in the USA. Join us for a race. Please read the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines and race accordingly.

Any complaints should be submitted to Obi-Tonobi by PSN message for review. Please include photos or video if you have it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Radical Unlimited Mini League Starts April 17th

All league races will be in a friends only lobby. Send me a friend request if you are wanting to participate.

Leagues will run for 3 consecutive weeks.

You are not required to race every league race in order to participate. Join us for a race when you can.

All times will be posted as Central Time here in the USA. You can use Dallas, Texas as a current time reference.

The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot.

Lobby and Qualifying Times:
Lobby will open at 8:00 pm central time for practice.
Will be 2ea 30 minute races to begin at 8:30 pm Central Time.
An 8 minute auto-start countdown timer will be used for your qualifying time and starting position and to start the race.
Each race will be scored and points totaled.

Car Type & Regulations:
Radicals Only
No Restrictions on what you can do to the car
Any Tires can be used
All tuning options available
Bring the fastest car you can bring

Tracks:
Watkins Glenn Long
Spa
High Speed Ring Forward

Time/Weather Settings:
Weather Selection Method - Custom Weather, All segments Random
Preset Weather -
Equal Conditions Mode -
Time of Day - Late Morning
Variable Time Speed Rate - 6x

Race Settings:
Start Type - Grid Start
Grid Order - Fastest First
BoP / Tuning Forbidden - Off
Settings Options - No Restrictions
Available Tuning - All
Boost - None
Slipstream Strength - Real
Visible Damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Light
Tire Wear Rate - TBD
Fuel Consumption Rate - TBD
Refueling Speed - 8 L/sec
Initial Fuel - Default
Grip Reduction Off Track - Low
Race Finish Delay - 180 seconds
Nitro/Overtake System Usage Time Multiplier - Default

Regulation Settings:
Filter By Category -
PP Limit - No Limit
Max Power Output - No Limit
Min Weight - No Limit
Useable Tires - Racing & Rain
Usable Tire & Types - Any Tires and Rain Tires
Required Tire Type Change - None
Nitrous - Cannot be Installed
Kart Usage - Off
Engine Swap - Prohibited
Tuning Parts - Any

Penalty Settings:
Short Cut Penalty - Strong
Wall Collision Penalty - Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision - On
Car Collision Penalty - Off
Pit Lane Cutting Penalty - Off
Ghost During Race - Off
Flag Rules - Off

Limit Driving Options:
Counter steering Assist – Prohibited
Active Stability Management - No Limit
Driving Line - No Limit
Traction Control - No Limit
ABS- No Limit
Auto Drive - Prohibited

Point System:
No points for pole
No points for podium
16points for 1st, 15 for 2nd, 14 for 3rd and so on down to 1 point for 16th.

Disconnects:
Restarts-
In the event a driver is stuck at the start line or gets a disconnect during the first lap we will restart the race. Once the driver in 1st place starts lap #2 we will continue the race until the end. We will make only 1 attempts to restart. On the 2nd attempt we will run the race regardless of your connection issues.

Scoring- If during the race you have a disconnect you will be scored in last place. If Another player also has a disconnect they will be scored 2nd to the last since they raced longer and so on until the race is complete.

Last edited:
Hoping to get a lobby open tonight Friday 3/4. I still need to get the multiplayer unlocked so it's dependent on that.

You doing a gtp planet league I've been away for a while but got my nickname back gtp_Thecrazyone I can't wait to get back into it
Yes, hoping to start one in April. I'm still playing to get multiplayer unlocked. Hoping to open a lobby tonight but I can't sit in this rig all day. Things to do unfortunately. Send me a friend request so I can add you to the group party.

Last edited:
Let me know how this works out for this Wednesday. I have found the multiplayer lobby options quite lacking compared to GT Sport. I would like to get some other opinions.

Let me know how this works out for this Wednesday. I have found the multiplayer lobby options quite lacking compared to GT Sport. I would like to get some other opinions.
I ran a lobby last Friday right after the game came out. There was some options setting up the lobby that were missing from GT Sport but it wasn't real critical. Two main things though once you set the lobby up there is no way to change any settings or PP. If you want a new car class or a new track or any kind of changes you have to close the lobby and create a new one. Very annoying. The other thing we noticed was no one was receiving any kind of credits after the race for all players. Will try it again this Wednesday running 500 PP so we'll see how it goes.

I ran a lobby last Friday right after the game came out. There was some options setting up the lobby that were missing from GT Sport but it wasn't real critical. Two main things though once you set the lobby up there is no way to change any settings or PP. If you want a new car class or a new track or any kind of changes you have to close the lobby and create a new one. Very annoying. The other thing we noticed was no one was receiving any kind of credits after the race for all players. Will try it again this Wednesday running 500 PP so we'll see how it goes.
The lack of a results page makes running a league very difficult

The lack of a results page makes running a league very difficult
Yes, will have to wait until lobbies function correctly to start a league again. Will run each Wednesday doing something. This coming Wednesday will be 500pp and Sport tires.
Been looking for something like this. Sign me up! Psn: ceezhaJ
Please send me a friend request to make sure I add you to the party. Can't add you due to your settings.

Last edited:
Welcome to Ready Or Not Racing.

Racing Everything Since 2011 on GT5, GT6, GT Sport, and now GT7

Join us for a race or two.

We are not governed by the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/ but we do expect you to know them and race accordingly.

If you are interested in participating send Obi-Tonobi a friend request on PS4 or PS5. Events will be posted here on GTPlanet, our facebook page (Ready Or Not Racing). Like us on facebook. Check out www.readyornotracing.com for links to other locations. Looking forward to racing with you soon.

All skill levels are welcome.

We are looking for racers not just members.

• No goofy tests.
  • No penalties.
  • No suspensions from races.
5 Rules
  • Show up prepared to race. Know the regulations, cars, tracks, etc.
  • Race clean.
  • Pass clean or wait until you can. It is your job to pass the car in front of you without causing an incident.
  • Have Fun.
  • Join us when you can. You do not have to commit to each weeks league race to participate. You can participate part time when you are available. Be mindful of those racing for the championship and avoid causing incidents.
  • Continuous problems will result in removal from the club.
In memory of scrc0303 (Shannon) who passed away suddenly New Years Eve 2021. You were liked by all of us and made the racing experience better for me and many others over the last 10 years. You will be missed my friend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday Night Casual Races

Join us each Wednesday Night for some just plain fun racing. Keep it clean boys. Races will be a variety of car classes, some one makes, short races, longer races, in both race cars and street cars. Public lobby will open at 8:00pm central time in the USA. Join us for a race. Please read the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines posted below and race accordingly.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/

Any complaints should be submitted to Obi-Tonobi by PSN message for review. Please include photos or video if you have it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
League Races

I will start league races again on Gran Turismo 7 possibly starting in April 2022.

Stay tuned for more details.

Leagues will run for 8 consecutive weeks.

You are not required to race every league race in order to participate. Join us for a race when you can.

All times will be posted as Central Time here in the USA. You can use Dallas, Texas as a current time reference.

The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot.

Lobby and Qualifying Times:

Lobby will open at 8:00 pm central time for practice.

Will be 2ea 30 minute races to begin at 8:30 pm Central Time.

Your fastest lap time during practice will count as your qualifying time and starting position..

Reverse grid for second and third race of the night. Each race will be scored and points totaled.

Cars:

Tracks:

Random selection using a random number generator on race day.

• Multiple Track Possibilities
  • No track will be used twice
Regulations:
Start Type -
Boost -
Slipstream -
Visible Damage -
Mechanical Damage -
Tire Wear -
Fuel Consumption -
Initial Fuel -
Grip Reduction -
Race Finish Delay -
Balance Of Performance -
Power Limit -
Weight Limit -
Max Tire Rating -
Min Tire Rating -
Tuning -
Ghost During Race -
Shortcut Penalty -
Wall Collision Penalty -
Wall Collision Detection -
Side Contact Penalty -
Flag Rules -
Limit Driving Options (Aids) - All available except Auto-Drive

Point System:
No points for pole
No points for podium
16 points for 1st, 15 for 2nd, 14 for 3rd and so on down to 1 point for 16th.

Disconnects:
Restarts -
In the event a driver is stuck at the start line or gets a disconnect during the first lap we will restart the race. Once the driver in 1st place starts lap #2 we will continue the race until the end. We will make only 2 attempts to restart. On the 3rd attempt we will run the race regardless of your connection issues.

Scoring - If during the race you have a disconnect you will be scored in last place. If Another player also has a disconnect they will be scored 2nd to the last since they raced longer and so on until the race is complete.
Hey this sounds legit, how do I join?

PSN : FRICKIN_J

Thanks to those that showed up last night. I'm still adjusting to the new game. Being able to make so many changes to a car to adjust PP is challenging. Some choosing tires and brakes and others choosing engine parts. It makes for a challenge in a pack. Throw in new players to the game and we had some knocking about. With no way to kick players right now we are stuck with them until this gets fixed. I still had fun and some good racing. Thanks again for racing with us.

Last edited:
Thanks to those that showed up last night. I'm still adjusting to the new game. Being able to make so many changes to a car to adjust PP is challenging. Some choosing tires and brakes and others choosing engine parts. It makes for a challenge in a pack. Throw in new players to the game and we had some knocking about. With no way to kick players right now we are stuck with them until this gets fixed. I still had fun and some good racing. Thanks again for racing with us.
How were the connections? We tried to have some fun races a few nights ago but almost every car was jittering about the circuit a little bit.

How were the connections? We tried to have some fun races a few nights ago but almost every car was jittering about the circuit a little bit.
Was some glitchy cars shaking side to side. Have to deal with it for now until they fix it.

Last edited:
Back