Wednesday Night Racing - Radical Unlimited 3 Week League Underway - 325 PP League Coming SoonOpen 

• Thread starter ynot
  • 252 comments
Welcome to Ready Or Not Racing.

Racing Everything Since 2011 on GT5, GT6, GT Sport, and now GT7

Join us for a race or two.

We are not governed by the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/ but we do expect you to know them and race accordingly.

If you are interested in participating send Obi-Tonobi a friend request on PS4 or PS5. Events will be posted here on GTPlanet, our facebook page (Ready Or Not Racing). Like us on facebook. Check out www.readyornotracing.com for links to other locations. Looking forward to racing with you soon.

All skill levels are welcome.

We are looking for racers not just members.

• No goofy tests.
  • No penalties.
  • No suspensions from races.
5 Rules
  • Show up prepared to race. Know the regulations, cars, tracks, etc.
  • Race clean.
  • Pass clean or wait until you can. It is your job to pass the car in front of you without causing an incident.
  • Have Fun.
  • Join us when you can. You do not have to commit to each weeks league race to participate. You can participate part time when you are available. Be mindful of those racing for the championship and avoid causing incidents.
  • Continuous problems will result in removal from the club.
In memory of scrc0303 (Shannon) who passed away suddenly New Years Eve 2021. You were liked by all of us and made the racing experience better for me and many others over the last 10 years. You will be missed my friend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday Night Casual Races

Join us each Wednesday Night for some just plain fun racing. Keep it clean boys. Races will be a variety of car classes, some one makes, short races, longer races, in both race cars and street cars. Public lobby will open at 8:00pm central time in the USA. Join us for a race. Please read the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines posted below and race accordingly.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/

Any complaints should be submitted to Obi-Tonobi by PSN message for review. Please include photos or video if you have it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
League Races

I will start league races again on Gran Turismo 7 possibly starting in April 2022.

Stay tuned for more details.

Leagues will run for 8 consecutive weeks.

You are not required to race every league race in order to participate. Join us for a race when you can.

All times will be posted as Central Time here in the USA. You can use Dallas, Texas as a current time reference.

The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot.

Lobby and Qualifying Times:

Lobby will open at 8:00 pm central time for practice.

Will be 2ea 30 minute races to begin at 8:30 pm Central Time.

Your fastest lap time during practice will count as your qualifying time and starting position..

Reverse grid for second and third race of the night. Each race will be scored and points totaled.

Cars:

Tracks:

Random selection using a random number generator on race day.

• Multiple Track Possibilities
  • No track will be used twice
Regulations:
Start Type -
Boost -
Slipstream -
Visible Damage -
Mechanical Damage -
Tire Wear -
Fuel Consumption -
Initial Fuel -
Grip Reduction -
Race Finish Delay -
Balance Of Performance -
Power Limit -
Weight Limit -
Max Tire Rating -
Min Tire Rating -
Tuning -
Ghost During Race -
Shortcut Penalty -
Wall Collision Penalty -
Wall Collision Detection -
Side Contact Penalty -
Flag Rules -
Limit Driving Options (Aids) - All available except Auto-Drive

Point System:
No points for pole
No points for podium
16 points for 1st, 15 for 2nd, 14 for 3rd and so on down to 1 point for 16th.

Disconnects:
Restarts -
In the event a driver is stuck at the start line or gets a disconnect during the first lap we will restart the race. Once the driver in 1st place starts lap #2 we will continue the race until the end. We will make only 2 attempts to restart. On the 3rd attempt we will run the race regardless of your connection issues.

Scoring - If during the race you have a disconnect you will be scored in last place. If Another player also has a disconnect they will be scored 2nd to the last since they raced longer and so on until the race is complete.
I'd like to join this group. My username is meskey1. Looking forward to seeing yous on the track

I'd like to join this group. My username is meskey1. Looking forward to seeing yous on the track
Send me a friend request. I will add you to the party chat too

Last edited:
One Make Races

Next Event:

Friday 3/25 - Lobby opens at - 8:00pm Central Time - two 30 minute races back to back
Saturday 3/26 - Lobby opens at - 2:00pm Central Time - two 30 minute races back to back

Car:
Radical Sr3 SL '13
600pp
Sport Tires
Full Tuning Allowed

Track Settings:
Track - Sardegna Layout B Reverse
No. of Laps - 30 Laps
Time Limit - N/A

Time/Weather Settings:
Weather Selection Method - Dry, Cloudless and Pleasant
Time of Day - Afternoon
Variable Time Speed Rate - 10x
Surface Water at Start - 0%
Weather at Start - N/A

Race Settings:
Start Type - Grid
Grid Order - Fastest First
BoP / Tuning Forbidden - Off
Tuning - No Limit
Boost - None
Slipstream Strength - Weak
Visible Damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Light
Tire Wear Rate - 5x
Fuel Consumption Rate - 2x
Initial Fuel - 50 Liters 1/2 tank
Grip Reduction Off Track - Low
Race Finish Delay - 180 Seconds
Nitro/Overtake System Usage Time Multiplier - Default

Regulation Settings:
Filter By Category - No Limit
PP Limit - 600pp
Max Power Output - No Limit
Min Weight - No Limit
Tire Type - Sports
Useable Tires - All
Required Tires - None
Nitrous - Cannot Be Installed
Kart Usage - Off

Penalty Settings:
Short Cut Penalty - Strong
Wall Collision Penalty - None
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision - Off
Car Collision Penalty - Off
Ghost During Race - Off
Flag Rules - On

Limit Driving Options:
Countersteering Assist - No Limit
Active Stability Management - No Limit
Driving Line - No Limit
Traction Control - No Limit
ABS - No Limit
Auto Drive - Prohibited

Wednesday Night Races for 3/23 - Sticking with 500pp any street cars one more week. No race cars. Sport Tires.

Last edited:
Im new to all of this but im down to race. Im on Ps5, same nickname. Once i get home from work later this afternoon i'll send u a friend request.

Im new to all of this but im down to race. Im on Ps5, same nickname. Once i get home from work later this afternoon i'll send u a friend request.
Ok, will accept once I get it. I'm still learning after 11 years.

Last edited:
Radical Race Update:

Due to a miss calculation on my part the races will be 16 laps each not 30. Original post has been updated

Last edited:
Monday One Makes

One Make Races will be scheduled every 2 weeks.

Next Event:
Monday April 4th
Lobby opens at - 8:00pm Central Time - two 30 minute races back to back

Car:
Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14
Sport Tires
453 HP
3307 Lbs

Track Settings:
Track - Trial Mountain Forward
No. of Laps - 14
Time Limit - N/A

Time/Weather Settings:
Weather Selection Method - Preset Weather
Preset Weather - Dry, Cloudless and Pleasant
Time of Day - Early Morning
Variable Time Speed Rate - 10x
Surface Water at Start - 0%
Weather at Start - N/A

Race Settings:
Start Type - Grid
Grid Order - Fastest First
BoP / Tuning Forbidden - Off
Tuning - No Limit
Boost - None
Slipstream Strength - Weak
Visible Damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Light
Tire Wear Rate - 2x
Fuel Consumption Rate - 3x
Initial Fuel - 50 liters 1/2 tank
Grip Reduction Off Track - Low
Race Finish Delay - 180 Seconds
Nitro/Overtake System Usage Time Multiplier - Default

Regulation Settings:
Filter By Category - No Limit
PP Limit - No Limit
Max Power Output - 453 HP
Min Weight - 3307 lbs
Tire Type - Sports
Useable Tires - All
Required Tires - None
Nitrous - Cannot Be Installed
Kart Usage - Off

Penalty Settings:
Short Cut Penalty - Strong
Wall Collision Penalty - None
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision - Off
Car Collision Penalty - Off
Pit Lane Line-Cutting Penalty - None
Ghost During Race - Off
Flag Rules - On

Limit Driving Options:
Countersteering Assist - No Limit
Active Stability Management - No Limit
Driving Line - No Limit
Traction Control - No Limit
ABS - No Limit
Auto Drive - Prohibited

Tonights Cars:

• 600pp Street Cars
  • Change Cars Each Race
  • No Race Cars
  • Any Sport Tires
  • Tuning Allowed
  • Various Tracks, Time, and Weather

Thanks to all who raced with us last night. Nice turn out. Was fun and some good racing.

Great turn out last night for the Corvette C7 '14 One Make races. turbocharged33 is the one to beat right now.

Next One Make will be Monday April 18th. Car and track combo will be posted soon.

Thanks for racing with us.

Tonight's races will be using 600pp street cars. Invite a friend. Everyone welcome to join. Deliberate bad driving will not be tolerated.

Original post is updated for the next Wed Night Racing cars and the next Monday One Make race.

This Weeks Cars:

• Gr.4
  • BOP on, Tuning Allowed
  • Please have at least 4 cars to use
  • Mazda can only be used once
  • Any Tires
  • Various Tracks, Time, and Weather

I will not be hosting races on Wed May 11th. My daughter will be in town for that week.

Just a reminder that we are switching to 450pp cars for the next 3 weeks. Any car, any tune, any tires. If you can get it in the lobby you can race it.

Just a reminder about tonight's Monday One Make. Details in the original post. Lobby opens at 8pm central time here in the USA. New people are welcome to join. Come race.

Hello. Are you all still accepting new drivers? I'd be interested in joining if you are. Thanks.
Yes we are. You are more than welcome to join us anytime. Send me a friend request on PSN and I will add you to the chat group. Good bunch of racers here.

Reminder: Tonight 6/13 is another Monday One Make race. We will be using the Red Bull Jr at High Speed Ring. I will also be keeping score for the next 4 Monday Races. This will be sort of a mini league consisting of tonight's race and the next three Monday races. You don't have to participate in all the races to race tonight or any other night if you would like. See the original post on page one of this thread for full details. Hope to see you tonight.

Monday One Make Mini League

Race 1 Results

Race 1
Total Points
PSN I.D.
31​
31​
turbocharged33​
29​
29​
MGR_ParrotHead​
26​