Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

Just a word of caution for those who might arrive late; I've just noticed there's a PS update that's been released and needs be installed prior to playing. It won't take too long to download and update for those with a faster connection but don't leave it until the last minute!

would it be possible to put a speed limit of 50mph / 80kph instead of half race pace
Seems sensible.

Edit: I've been practising and I'm now only 10 seconds a lap slower than Tav. Near enough.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming to Algarve guys! It's a really special circuit to me.

I rather liked this starting procedure. Thought it kept the cars closer together and still safe through turn 1. Looked better in the replay as well.

IMG_5431.JPG
IMG_5432.JPG

First thank everyone for participating and taking me into the pack ;) Awesome race! Almost the entire run fight with @HarskGaming96. Hard but fair. Place exchange, attacks and defense, great! Fight on the bumper until the very end. This is what I like the most. The car is a little unstable (I'm not used to the lack of setup) but after a while I got used to it. P7 in qualifying brought to the finish line. Very satisfying. Congratulations for the podium! See you on the track. @Tavilha great job with a replay.

Thanks for coming to Algarve guys! It's a really special circuit to me.

I rather liked this starting procedure. Thought it kept the cars closer together and still safe through turn 1. Looked better in the replay as well.

View attachment 786038 View attachment 786039

I like the small addition to the screenshot of the race results with my impressions on the race from the press room: ‘I was no rival for Tavilha today’.

Thanks for coming to Algarve guys!
I really like the circuit and its undulating nature. The crests and dips are certainly different from last week's flat Silverstone. I think Monday's less powerful group A cars will be great there. Well hopefully anyway since I couldn't keep up with anyone in my Nissan. :P

And I echo John's well done and also welcome to @upuaut. 👍

I like the small addition to the screenshot of the race results with my impressions on the race from the press room: ‘I was no rival for Tavilha today’.
Yes that made me smile too. :)

I believe there's a PS4 update again, so don't leave switching on your machine until the last moment chaps.

My machine didn't update!

Have everything ready , waiting for your invite @Sick Cylinder

Ok - invite will be in about 20 minutes.

The race will be shortened to 40 minutes - on Monday it was set to 50 minutes, but including the final lap it was nearer to 60 minutes!

Work has been crazy over the last 2 weeks so sadly no practise for me - I will try to keep out of the way!

Good racing last night, apart from the DCs, sorry about the start, felt like fox, with hounds! Least made it to the finish without any problems, just maybe sight damage. I was using not same gears as you Tav, so might have been quicker.

Upuaut if you send me a friend request you get invite practice room, so can join.

Have good Christmas everyone and Happy New Year:D What will Sick have for us next year:idea:

Group 5 rules!

Missed @Friday_GTRP in this championship and @IBZ6L20VT in the last race. You would certainly catch me if it weren't for the crash and it would have been an epic ending for the series

The more to be really annoyed about how my race ended.

It was another great championship and I am really looking forward to 2019.

@Tavilha always brings the best out of me and sometimes makes me push even beyond my own skills. So thanks for that.

@hasslemoff always provides speed and great pace to every race he takes part on. Hopefully he’ll be able to join us more often in 2019.

Some other players are picking up pace and are already presenting a good battle: @lancerevoo, @rj5992, @JockeP22 and @RagingBullLC amongst others. Hopefully we will see a 2019 with a different roster of winners.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

I wish I could say I was picking up the pace, since my promotion to Pro rating I seem to have gotten slower! The pressure has got to me. I think you need a Pro- rating Sick. :P

New years resolution - Try to be more aggressive. Watch out! ;)

(I'm quite good on ovals though, you don't need to brake much)

Back