Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

Did a few laps at Oulton this morning, stopping the clock at 1:34.540

Enjoy!

Very nice lap! That's with the loose setup isn't it? I also bring the brake balance a bit to the rear, to 46. I can't say if it's better or not, but simply because the front tyres won't lock up so easily that way. Hope I can get some practice this week, to avoid unnecessary crashes and try to keep up with you

Very nice lap! That's with the loose setup isn't it? I also bring the brake balance a bit to the rear, to 46. I can't say if it's better or not, but simply because the front tyres won't lock up so easily that way. Hope I can get some practice this week, to avoid unnecessary crashes and try to keep up with you

Yep, it felt a good lap. Plenty of fuel in the tank so the car felt a bit heavy. The car was running the loose setup with no changes to BB.

I didn’t check the forecasted race conditions, so the qualifying time might be completely different.

EDIT: Just checked the video and my potential lap was half a second faster. Definitely, room for improvement.

A warning!

Just spotted this PS4 possibly harmful messages problem.

Sony are working on it but until an update is released it might be best to adjust your settings to friends only.
Thanks for the heads up, but I have always had everything set to friends only...now I am glad I did! :P
Jeeeez..we woke up today to first snowfall of the season...on October 14th?? Are you kidding me? That is a month and half early at least....we are in for it this year. Looks like I will be driving with heaters surrounding me sooner than I thought!:eek::nervous::nervous:

Last edited:
as I'm on toilet break every 10 mins
:eek: :ill: :yuck:

Now where's that picture again. Ah here it is.

This seat is highly appropriate then!
fdd769f5b06ef3db1d04ab9e6efc70bd.jpg

Good race last night, Oulton Park is great in these cars, If, Olds just seemed to get away. No damage, used stable settings, but the fast people were ace. Looking forward to Brno.
What happened to Joe, did quite well in Qualifying?

Sorry couldn't save replay, wish they would make that bigger.:ouch:

Good race last night, Oulton Park is great in these cars, If, Olds just seemed to get away. No damage, used stable settings, but the fast people were ace. Looking forward to Brno.
What happened to Joe, did quite well in Qualifying?

Sorry couldn't save replay, wish they would make that bigger.:ouch:

As Brno is a track we’ve never raced on, I’ll try to upload a lap ASAP.

Brno is a great circuit. Very fast, the 908s should be in their element. It's also quite wide so overtaking might be easier and running off track might be harder.

Sorry couldn't save replay, wish they would make that bigger
I think there is a 1gb limit imposed by Sony on saved game data. Which would be fine except for the fact that PC2's replay files are so large. If you've got a lot of photos saved John they are included in that data limit so maybe preventing you from saving further replays.

Nice to have two great races this week
Seems like you've only been away for a Fortnite. ;)

Back