Week 30 Drift Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Drift Photo Competition Week 30

Photo Requirements as chosen by Week 27 Winner suzq044
Track : Fujii 80's ( Forwards or Reverse)
Car Type : Race Cars or Exotics or Concepts only - Click here for list of cars!
Deadline : 11/07/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES
- You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Benjii with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion
When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY)

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than 2 "honorable mentions" Please! The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

concept OR exotic OR race car.. sorry for the confusion [edit-- i swear i can speak/type in english-lol]

Would a RUF RGT be considered an exotic. I think it should because you should think of it in real terms, it may not be AS exotic as an SLR, but when you see a 911, you still think, wow, i wish I could afford that. (BTW, I dont intend this as bragging, but my dad has a 911, which is why I like drifting with it; because I can compare it to real life driftin with my dad.)

i dont think the ruf would be eligible, i didnt say rare; i said exotic.. and porsche [ruf] isnt really all that exotic..

There is going to be a LOT of confusion about what people think exotic cars are and are not(Because everyone enjoys being difficult)., I say change the requirements to cars over a certain price Range (example 150,000 credits or something).

DRIFTN
There is going to be a LOT of confusion about what people think exotic cars are and are not(Because everyone enjoys being difficult)., I say change the requirements to cars over a certain price Range (example 150,000 credits or something).

Or cars you cant buy?

Bout Ruf, thats fine if its not exotic. What you should do is make a list of cars or set the req. to a certain price range.

:odd: u ppl like to be a PITA some times.. gimme like a half hour & i'll post a car list..

suzq044
:odd: u ppl like to be a PITA some times.. gimme like a half hour & i'll post a car list..

Good idea. Also, I think the credits thing is a good idea as well.

Acura HSC
Amuse cars [all of em]
Aston Martin vanquish & db9 [special color only]
Audi touring cars
Audi Nuvolari & Lemans
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro
Blitz Skyline [considered a race car]
Bentley spd. 8
BMW M3 GTR Race car
BMW Mclaren F1
BMW V12 LMR
Caddi' Cien
Chaparall 2D & 2J
Chevy Camaro LM
Chevy Iroc Z concept
Chevy [c2] Stngray race car
Chevy Silverado SST & SSR
dodge GTS-R & Team Oreca'
Ford GT concept
Ford GTLM [spec 1 & 2]
Ford GT
Gillet Vertigo race car
Loctite NSX
Mobile 1 NSX
Civic Si Race car
NSX-R LM edition
S2000 LM Race Car
S800 RSC Race car
Jaguar XJ220 LM & XJR9 Race Car
Jay Leno Tank car
Range stormer
Mazda Falken RX7; Autozam AZ1
787B [including black-car]
Mazda6 touring
Mazda MX Crossport
Mazda RX7 LM
Mazda RX8 [both concepts & LM edition]
Mercedes CLK Touring & CLK GTR
Mercedes Sauber benz.
Mercedes SLR McLaren
Mines' Skyline & Lancer
Mini ONE [concept]
Mitsu' FTO Super Touring
Mitsubishi i Concept [03]
Mitsubishi HSR-II concept
Lancer Rally & super-rally cars
Mitsubishi Pajero
Nike ONE
Nissan Calsonic Skylines
Nissan GTR concept
Nissan GTR LM
Nissan Nismo [and all race skylines]
Nissan R390 GT1's [road car & black car]
Nissan R92CP [race and black cars]
Nissan xanavi GTRs [both hiroto & nismo]
Opel Astra Touring
Zonda [either standard or racing]
Panoz Esperante' GTR Race Cars
Prescarolo C60 Race cars [playstation & courage]
Peugeot 905 race car
Peugeot 205 Rally car
Pontiac Solstice
Renualt Clio Race car
Spoon Fit Race car
Subaru Impreza [cusco advan] race car
Subaru Impreza [rally cars& super tourers]
Suzuki Escudo
Suzuki Concept S2
Toms Chaser
Toyota 7 Race car
Toyota Supra JGTC cars
Toyota Celica rally cars
Toyota GT1
Toyota MTR concept
Toyota RSC [raid & standard]
Toyota WedSport celica [jgtc]
Toyota WiLL VS
Trial Celica
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
VW Nardo Concept
[i dont know who makes it, but i'll add the Cizeta to this list]

^ there.. all of the cars i believe are race/concept/exotic

Final Entry

skylinesmall3tw.jpg

what rx7? do you mean the NSX? you probably shouldnt be saying that anyways.

and thanks for the list suz, helps a lot seeing how I always seem to misinterpret the rules.

ok, a few questions... does the skyline pace car count, second does the Stream 350Z count, and third the opera cars, specifically S2000?

for now heres my entry, im entering the rx-8 as the final bc it was already on the list of accepted cars:
FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTION

I've never entered a photo comp in the drifting section. ( Can we put a preview pic like in the photomode competitions, or do we have to put hm's?)
Heres my FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW

PERFECT BALANCE
[Place holder] too! I've never entered a photo comp in the drifting section. ( Can we put a preview pic like in the photomode competitions, or do we have to put hm's?)

Yeah mate, chuck in a preview pic if you wish. I think this should be put in the requirements like the other Photo Comps.

Two HM's OR a Preview pic with dimensions 300 x 400.

But "PERFECT BALANCE" Do remember NO Photochopping at all, straight off of the USB drive.

ok, a few questions... does the skyline pace car count, second does the Stream 350Z count, and third the opera cars, specifically S2000?

yes the opera cars count & pace car counts.. the stream is more of a tuner with a ****load of turbo lag.. but i'll allow it because the amuse & other cars can be called tuners as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back