Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 49

Drifting Against The Grain

Requirements chosen by :: .....

Car Type:: All Cars, except tuner cars

Track:: Any Nightime or Ducsk/Dawn Track (Seattle, Motegi, SSR5 etc)

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Cars must be drifting in the opposite direction to all other cars on track. Also the car you are drifting with must be in the same category as the other cars in the photo

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

I think you guys have been getting it a little bit easy lately so i thought i would post up something a little more challenging.

What i mean about cars of the same class is if you drift a JGTC car then the other cars have to be JGTC. If you drift a skyline then the other cars should be 250 to 300 bhp japenese cars (RX7, Supra etc)

Also at least 2 other cars need to be in the shot.

Enjoy

Spec....

Is there a set requirement of how many "other" cars have to be in the photo

btw open driver.... i thought there were surpose to be other cars drifting the oppisite way? =P

anyway, all rotarys... i hope this doesnt void the rules... if so tell me so i can quickly change it

FINAL

PREVIEW
previewlol5bh.jpg

There is a minimum of 2 cars to be in the shot and all rotarys exceeds the rules! I would have been happy with other japenses cars of the same power.

Very nice shot by the way Dan 👍

Good luck guys!

Argh... This is gonna be a rough one.

We'll I'll see what I can do in the next few days and hopefully I'll be in the competition.

Specialized
There is a minimum of 2 cars to be in the shot and all rotarys exceeds the rules! I would have been happy with other japenses cars of the same power.

Very nice shot by the way Dan 👍

Good luck guys!

oh, so it cant be entered as all rotarys... but i can have it as Japanese cars with same power... awsome :sly:

Dorifto~Dan
oh, so it cant be entered as all rotarys... but i can have it as Japanese cars with same power... awsome :sly:

No, no... I think spec's saying it's awesome that you have all rotary's. I wouldn't see how it could be against the rules. And bloody awesome shot mate. 👍

Jesus, what a rough day! I was able to play and enter the competition, but I wasn't able to save the pictures!

My picture isn't so good because controlling a roughly set-up car and doing it in reverse is so hard.

Hopefully I will have my picture in tomorrow.

Final Entry!

Preview:

This was a killer, not very confident about my shot... but it'll have to do.

Lovely shots everyone from such tough requirements 👍

DRIFTN

Realy good shot, your foto like piece of art even in GT4

At you always an a different composition and original style.

I haven't entered in the past two weeks because my GT4 file in my memory card went currupted, and I felt... 🤬 :banghead: 🤬 and I had to start all over again. Anyway nice topic this week 👍
Final

I don't think I'm gonna enter this week. I'm not as experienced as some of you guys in the drift category. Some great shots so far though!!

@garnettrules21 > I'm not very experienced eather, but I keep on trying every week. It's all about practice, so keep trying. 👍

garnettrules21
I don't think I'm gonna enter this week. I'm not as experienced as some of you guys in the drift category. Some great shots so far though!!
You can always fake it... :D

sorry, late as usual...
Final Entry

Sorry I don't have a 400x300, I can't get on my comp with photoshop at the moment...

Apologies to everybody who entered this DPC. I have been snowed under with work and didnt get a chance to make the poll. I will have to give this one a miss as its a little late to make the poll which im annoyed about because some great shots have been taken.

Well it was bound to happen at some point but im sorting out a plan of action so that this doesnt happen again.

Cheers

Spec....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back