Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 47 - Priceless Drifting

BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 47

Priceless Drifting

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized

Car Type:: Any car, just as long as you cannot buy it

Track:: Any

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Priceless Drifting. Drifting all those cars that money just cant seem to buy.

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

drifting_death
place holder

took me a while to find out what was going on with this weeks event, i didn't expect to have to look for it within another thread. not saying it's a bad idea, but some people might still be looking for it in all the wrong places like i was.

Well there is a new thread highlighting this fact in the main drift forum with links to all new drift competitions.

Seek and ye shall find :)

Dammit Vonie!

Oh well, here goes for second place. One of my favourite cars to drive around Nurburgring. Although I've heard Specialized make impure comments about it. A bit on the dark side, I'm afraid.

Final Entry

Preview

Diego440
Dammit Vonie!

Oh well, here goes for second place. One of my favourite cars to drive around Nurburgring. Although I've heard Specialized make impure comments about it. A bit on the dark side, I'm afraid.

I was wondering when this was going to be mentioned! Very clever i must say Diego440 :lol:

First time into this thred, so ill give it a whirl:
FINAL
mahoosive images removed and posted below!
Not very good, but its the best I had on my thumb drive that was a non-buyable car. Oh well maybe next week theme will be something more to my liking...

suzq044
FINAL ENTRY[looks better big]

Suzq044, I don't mean to be a picky pickle, but isn't the Carbon R purchaseable? (new word!)

DR!FTER X
What kind of R33 is that!?
How did you get it?

DR!FTER X , that's the Nismo GT-R LM Road Version '95 or something like that. You win it by completing all five races in the (Japan) Nissan dealership, Race of Red "R" Emblem (IA License required).

Back