Weekly Photography Week 6

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 32 comments
^

An idea by ITR; Time Peices. 👍

Go go go. I want lots of people.

And just so you all know, this may be longer than a week if we only have like 3 entries.

I would imagine watches, clocks, etc. Wouldn't mind getting my new camera for this one, but oh well.

Hopefully I will have a new digi cam by the deadline so I can enter this comp. I don't have any ideas, but one will come to me.

I have an idea for an awesome shot but I don't have a tripod to shoot it :irked:. HOpefully I'll figure something out by the deadline :)

Do I get bonus points for an extreme close-up, slow-shutter time piece?

@blackbird - try and put a large sheet of white card behind the subject you when you shoot that sort of thing. It keeps stuff from being reflected like that :)

Final Entry

Thanks m8

Yarr... methinks this comp needs be extended another week matey!

(it's talk like a pirate day :P)

Here is mine. I think it's my final. I wish I could do something about the little bit of blurriness in the middle. :indiff:

week6entry4.jpg

Ok I've removed the text Final Entry

ITR, did you use the macro feature? I used it in mine to help bring out more detail. Sometimes my pics turn out blurry so I usually take a few using different options just incase. For this shot I had macro turned on as well as a "chrome" feature my camera has that adjust the light sensor for shiny reflective objects and last but not least B&W.

Emad, thanks for the compliment. Your guitar photo gave me the inspiraition to go B&W ;) At first I was going to spin off your "time is money" theme and do a "so much to do so little time" featuring a watch on a stack of my bio/physics/chem books but the shot I submitted just felt more right for this comp.

Burnout
But it'd look better without the text. :)
most definately 👍

Maybe if the text was in a border... but even then, as a font like Arial so it doesn't take away from the piece itself

skylineGTR_guy
Ok I've removed the text Final Entry

ITR, did you use the macro feature? I used it in mine to help bring out more detail. Sometimes my pics turn out blurry so I usually take a few using different options just incase. For this shot I had macro turned on as well as a "chrome" feature my camera has that adjust the light sensor for shiny reflective objects and last but not least B&W.

Yes I did, but my hands aren't that steady. :indiff:

i am entering this one! it may not win, but it sounds cool :D

edit: as far as keeping still.. i did the whole- rest ur elbows on something.. didn't work. (my original shot was a different one than what you see below).. and i lost my damn tripod.. i dunno where i put it :dunce: ... anywho.. my final entry below. :sly:

Latest Posts

Back