Weekly Photography Week 9

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 42 comments
:dopey:

This time I've gotten a subject from emad.

emad
architecture

manmade buildings/structures, emphasis on the building/structure, architectural shots can be both interior and exterior.

đź‘Ť

Have at it.

Nice topic, emad. My pic is one of the side entrances of a school that we did the electrical plans for. Enjoy :dopey:
Final Entry

BTW: emad, did you get the stewie I resized?

got it but i haven't gotten around to using it

awesome shot btw. I'm hoping to take a new shot for this week. I don't want to do an old shot like i did for last time

Well, there is no architecture whatsoever in my area... There is a high-energy Physics research lab about 2 miles from my house. I could take pics of it, but it is tough to get into the lab since 9/11...

Here are some pics (I did not take these, NOT entries!)
fermilab.jpg

WilsonHall_reflect_half.JPG

i was takin pics of a friends car and passed by my old high school so made a quick stop.

Attachments

• maine.jpg
    maine.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 25
I would go with the IFC building. I like how the building fades out as you go up untill the point where you cannot see the building.;)

emad
whoooah, freakyness

It was kind of funny - everyone else in the Arch at that time appeared to be taking pictures outward into the city "ooh look what a great view ... aaahhh *snap* snap*". Me on the other-hand, I was smashing the side of my head into the glass taking pictures straight down.

LoudMusic
It was kind of funny - everyone else in the Arch at that time appeared to be taking pictures outward into the city "ooh look what a great view ... aaahhh *snap* snap*". Me on the other-hand, I was smashing the side of my head into the glass taking pictures straight down.
That looked more like you were outside the glass, lol. Man i'm afraid of heights, and your damn picture just gave me major chills. :sly: It's a good picture though.

I like skylineGTR_guy's picture, I think that just may have my vote. đź‘Ť

how many days are left for this comp? We've been having ultra sucky weather this week so I haven't been able to shoot something new this week :(

I aplogize in advance for the supreme suckiness of the image quality. My laptop is incapable of running any decent editing apps.

Final Entry... unless I can shoot something new this week

Life Up In The Sky
Click for full

Back