Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Some Miata's ass this week, better make it quick, seems like the server's acting up in here.

040104-miata.jpg

I don't know.

I always say ill do it, but then I don't. :indiff:

Ill try. My PS skills suck. But ill give it a shot. Anyone might want to give me some hints?

[edit] Gah! forget it. I Freakin Suck at these. I don't know why I even bother.:irked:

Aw come on, just us Akira. The only way you'll improve is if you practice, and the best way to do that is to take part in competitions. That way people'll get to see your work and comment on it, and you'll get more confidence with every vote you recieve :)

Originally posted by donbenni
Aw come on, just us Akira. The only way you'll improve is if you practice, and the best way to do that is to take part in competitions. That way people'll get to see your work and comment on it, and you'll get more confidence with every vote you recieve :)

Yeah, but the sad thing is, I know NOTHING about PS. And/or very little.

Yeah I looked at sn00pies guides collected across the 'net and most of them are too advanced or they just don't exist.

And Jugend, I've been here long enough that Cano is the ultimate rice hater. ;)

Well lets just say that i started chopping when i made the comment about needing to try out photoshop CS and finished a few minutes before posting the pic.

Took ages to get the colour to look right and it still doesn't now. The whole pick is too blurry = (I'm too picky)

I can't really teach you Photoshop, as no one really can, it's something you're gonna have to play around with. I'm still finding out new stuff each time i use it, and i've been using it for years now. So you could say it's a big program to use.

Check out photoshopchop.com. You'll need to register as a member for the tutorials, but they're pretty good. Hope that helps :)

Looks good, Ill look into it. Thanks for your help guys!

For now, Ill just play aound with it. I wont enter anything but, who knows? I might next week.

this time i will start to airbrush so thats my 1st attemp so i really need commentz i will send it soon ... commentz need for the three musk-chopperz & anbody else ..;)

Back