Weekly Race Series, Week - 3 RESULTS!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 44 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Another great race by all!

Look out for some changes in division standings as there are a few racers out there that have proven themselfs and some others that, will do better in a different class. ;)

Congrats to everyone and especially the movers of the groups.

IDAFC21 has now advanced into the Amateur division!!!
Wastegate has now advanced into the Pro division!!!
miata13B has now advanced into the Amateur division!!!

Bollocks#999 has now moved into Amateur division.
Dodge the Viper has now moved into Beginner division.

These moves will take place at the beginning of week 4.
Please note that this is based on consistency. You can still move up and down in divisions.

For those of you that have replays to post, please post them here. [cough]Mr. Holland[/cough]

I appologize for not having a time entry this race as I unfortunately worked every day this week.

PRO:

1’05.103 Max E.
1’05.505 Mr. Holland
1’05.655 Lotus350
1’05.873 Mr. P
1’06.108 HRT_Maloo
1’06.490 daan
1’07.794 Bollocks#999
SandStorms time pending.

AMATEUR:

1’06.263 GoKents
1’06.282 Pedrodaman
1’06.337 Wastegate
1’06.339 CarbonFiber Man
1’06.518 Majiik
1’06.941 UB57
1’07.539 akindness
1’07.910 meeekael
1’09.136 viper_maniac
1’09.527 Punk Rock
1’12.825 Dodge the Viper

BEGINNER:

1’06.700 miata13B
1’06.705 IDAFC21
1’07.955 Luxy
1'08.040 Cobraboy
1’08.357 cobraking13
1’09.741 stevo357
1’12.988 supra229
1’14.850 Gil

Boom, I'm positive I re-submitted my time a 2nd time, that being a 1:08.040...... I'll go check my Sent PMs. [Edit: It should be called 2nd Resubmitted Vertigo Time [/edit]

It wouldn't actually change your position, but yeh...

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Boom, I'm positive I re-submitted my time a 3rd time, that being a 1:08.040...... I'll go check my Sent PMs.

That could be, I think you sent me about 40 PM's. :D

Oh, expect to see me floating in and out, as the assignments are being kept up...so some weeks i might not have time.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Oh, expect to see me floating in and out, as the assignments are being kept up...so some weeks i might not have time.

That's ok man, school work is important! Take care of that first! I'm sure we will see you back when your workload dies down a bit.

Best of luck!

Wastegate beats me by .002 AND gets to go to the pros:(

Seriously though, good job man, been nice racing with ya. Go Kents and Pedro are my biggest rivals now:mischievous:

Congrats to Miata13B and IDAFC21.Some fresh meat for us:P

Here's my replay...

Attachments

• carbonfiber man week 3 race.sps
    44 KB · Views: 11
First off I want to congratualte IDAFC21 and Wastegate on their advances. GoKents, amazing tim, keep it up. Finally Max E. Congratualtions on your time. I was rooting for you to beat the record. You have my full support anytime. :)

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Boom, I'm positive I re-submitted my time a 2nd time, that being a 1:08.040...... I'll go check my Sent PMs. [Edit: It should be called 2nd Resubmitted Vertigo Time [/edit]

Double checked and I edited the standings. Sorry for the mishap.

oh no...im....all alone....no more competition...with dodge....waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

sobbing

Bud luck mate

Well that is awesome.

I was hoping to do well, but this is really cool.

Lots of fast times and the top three in my class are all really close.

I gotta mention that carbonfiberman and I have been neck and neck on a couple of races now.

Congrats to all those who advanced in class.

Congrats to max and miata.

I also wanna say good job to all those who are still pushin and keepin with the fellas in the next class up.

So good luck next week to all and thanks again to boom and rer for organizing this and helping with a starter for the settings.

Thanks again to all...

Originally posted by meeekael
oh no...im....all alone....no more competition...with dodge....waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

sobbing

Bud luck mate
Hey, you should be happy - you're in Amatuer while DtV is languishiing is Beginner! :D

Originally posted by GoKents
I gotta mention that carbonfiberman and I have been neck and neck on a couple of races now.

I've been keepin an eye on you too man. Good job. I like the close competition. I'll be thinking of you during week 4:mischievous:

I couldn't have done it without Max's setts, my previous best was a 1:07.667:odd: Talk about an improvement! Now all I need is a steering wheel:D

Woohoo! 3rd! :D Thanks Max for the settings 👍

Good job , those that advanced and those that came 1st in their class!
beer.gif

Here's my replay :D go easy on me now! :mischievous:

Attachments

• kel rome 1\'05.655.xps
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
Back