Weekly Race Series. Week 4 RESULTS!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 19 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Sorry to everyone for the delay. Some very intense snowy weather had rolled into Colorado tempararily shutting down the only road that leads me home. But my mad winter driving skills has now returned me safely! HA, I tell ya, I drive a RWD Lexus IS 300 (A car not known for it's snow handling abilities.) and I was just blazin past all them suckers in there SUV's. :lol:

Anyway, on to the results as I know there are a few of you that are bursting with anticipation. :D

A very mild turn out this week. Congratulations goes out to the podium finishers! Well done!

I had originally wanted to post up everyones lap times so that we could all see them, and who had the fastest lap, but too many didn't include them with there final times. :(

PRO:

3’36.880 boombexus
3’37.813 Wastegate
3:39.612 HRT_Maloo
3’43.048 Lotus350

Amateur:

3’38.628 IDAFC21
3’39.655 pedrodaman
3’39.909 miata13B
3’40.414 GoKents
3.42.367 meeekael
3’42.849 UB57
3:43.064 Dubs

Beginner:

3’47.711 cobraboy

Attachments

• week 4, knights of the night, boom.sps
    45.9 KB · Views: 14
:eek: fewer runners than i first thought oh well

Blazin time there boom 👍
This race did not work out for me well but it's over now and on to the next one :)

Glad to hear you made it back safely boom ..And showed those SUV drivers how to drive :lol:
Excelent proof that SUV's are just a waste of space if they cannae handle a wee bit of snow

Sometimes i forget what snow looks like as we don't get much of it
And when it does it will last about a day then melt a few days later
Really sucks tho i want to go slegding again :lol: and have massive snowball fights :D

Congrats Boom, IDAFC21, & Cobraboy. Excellent times by all three of you in your respective classes. It sucks that only you ran Cobraboy, but it shows that you are committed. IDAFC21, awesome time, I am sure I could have threw a faster time then what I had and made the racing a little more close. . . oh well next week. Boom, Excellent time. A whole 3 seconds. I knew I could have taken 1 to 2 seconds off my time.

Top run there Boom, I knew it was feasable to get well into the 3'36s but I couldn't put the laps together without touching a wall somewhere.

IDAFC21 also ran well for a podium spot overall - bet you're please with that.

Let's hope we get some more entries for Week 5, this weeks numbers were a bit disappointing.

My laps on that run where 1'11.026 and 1'11.001 not sure if lap 2 is accurate but it's close to that mark

I ran a couple of 1'10.3XX clean one in the race but the second lap was pure crap as was the first

I found it difficult after that to run consistent laps within this time barrier .And i did'nt alter the settings of the car
because there seemed no need to ..

Oh well **** happens i suppose

Good race everyone 👍

Originally posted by Cobraboy
I was the only beginner who submitted a full time? Damn.

11 seconds of of the Top Pro, I rule.
:lol: yah i sent my time , but i forogt that i was only soppuse to get the stage 3 i bought everything ..lol :lol:

Heh, i totally forgot to submit my time... :embarrassed: Nothing worth cheering anyway, it was in the 3:45 range...

Originally posted by Wastegate
IDAFC21 also ran well for a podium spot overall - bet you're please with that.

Hehe, I sure am. Its good to see the 700+ miles and 3 cars i went thru didnt go to waste! Im sure it would have been a different story if more people would have been in this race, but either way im still happy w/ it! That was the best I could do..wasnt expecting first, so thats just an added bonus! my lap times were. L1: 1'16.647 L2: 1'11.473 L3:1'10.508, and heres my replay

Attachments

• idafc21 fto.sps
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
My best run had one really quick lap, and one disappointing one.

1'16.756 (33.105, 53.045)
1'09.951 (26.846, 46.542)
1'11.106 (27.102, 47.346)
-----------
3'37.813

Putting my best 3 laps together a 3'36.4xx would have been possible, so I was a bit disappointed to be 1.4 seconds off that. At least I didn't have to bin 3 cars to do it!

Originally posted by Wastegate
At least I didn't have to bin 3 cars to do it!

aww...i PROBABLY couldve gotten away w/ 2 cars, but i got a third one just for good measure. But I guess thats why youre sittin in the pro class and im not! ;) oh well....someday!

Originally posted by Auto___1
but ill woop u in a race. so go and drive ur ****ty miata and leave me alone.
Dude no hard feelings. . . I didn't see a post of time from you. What was your final time?

- how many freaking times do I have to edit this post???

Originally posted by Cobraboy
I was the only beginner who submitted a full time? Damn.

11 seconds of of the Top Pro, I rule.

A whole new definition to "It's lonely at the top" :lol::lol:

Latest Posts

Back