Weekly Race Series, Week 9 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 21 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hello, hello, hello.

A good week here by all. We got some pretty spectacular times.

Mr. P put's the hammer down in the PRO league with a blistering time. Nice work man.

GoKents with a spectacular finish as well. GoKents has been seeking the coveted first place finish in the highly competitive Amateur league. Well done Kent. :)

Luxy and Thio battle it out in the Beginner division and Luxy takes the win by a comfortable margin.

Talentless makes a reappearance. Good to have you back. :)

PRO:

1’05.981 Mr. P
1’06.861 Wastegate
1’07.017 lotus350
1’07.296 Oliver DePlace

Amateur:

1’06.824 GoKents
1'07.039 pedrodaman
1’07.129 IDAFC21
1’07.382 Talentless
1’07.820 miata13B
1’08.129 UB57
1’08.786 CarbonFiber Man
1’10.467 PunkRock

Beginner:

1’08.716 Luxy
1’09.862 Thio

Furthermore, my GT3 disk is still causing me problems so I might need a bit of help while constructing next weeks event.

woo hoo! Got my new time in right at the last minute, tho it only moved up one spot from where i woulda been, i still feel a lot better about that one than my old time. mr p and gokents, AWESOME times

All hail Mr P,
notworthy.gif
for totally demolishing the opposition. I'm going to have to get an X-port just to see his replays, they must be really worth watching.

Nice job GoKents for beating me by 0.037. Grrrr, if only I'd made the apex at turn 2
sad.gif
Still I'm pretty pleased with 3rd overall, ahead of Lotus.

Speaking of Lotus, can you put something in Mr P's tea this week to slow him down a bit?

Originally posted by Wastegate
All hail Mr P,
notworthy.gif
for totally demolishing the opposition. I'm going to have to get an X-port just to see his replays, they must be really worth watching.

Nice job GoKents for beating me by 0.037. Grrrr, if only I'd made the apex at turn 2
sad.gif
Still I'm pretty pleased with 3rd overall, ahead of Lotus.

Speaking of Lotus, can you put something in Mr P's tea this week to slow him down a bit?

Believe me ! I've tried all sorts to slow him down but nothing works :rolleyes: I'm just waitin for his thumbs to fall off then we'll have a chance :P

na you just got me :D 1'07.039 with a T3 of 45.752 i know i could have taken the last schicane a lot better ..Judging from Rons 45.4 he pulled a second out of the bag on the last sector..

I reckon i could have gotten a 1'06.3 or there abouts if i had taken that sector well..

Oh well thats the way it goes at least you did'nt beat me by all that much :P

Close!
I wanted a 1'06 but got that fed up with 🤬 up the chicane I gave up tryin :irked:

I stopped running it on thursday night i think it was .. it was starting to dae ma nut in :lol:..

I think i must have side tracked Rob when i sent in my time ..I was giving him advice on his GT3/PS2 issue...

for the record, i like apricot hill

oh, i did have one change, i'd put the brakes to 19/19 from where me p had them

There may be hope yet for us Mac user's...Apparently there is a X-port type device in development for use with OSX called iport..Fitting name...:P

The information is a bit sketchy at the mo but i have seen screenshots etc and a rundown on how far they have come with the project...

Im not yet sure how this will affect Replays etc.. But it sure sounds promising..

I will be keeping an eye on this with keen interest :)

Alright alright :D

Im suprised I won that actually.

I felt like I was way behind because of the times being shown during the week... I was just about the last person to hit the 46.0 t3 mark.

I also should mention that I could have conserved my energy because the fastest lap before my turn in time, was a 1.07.0, which also would have won me the catergory.

Most importantly, I wanna say DAAAAMMMNNNN to the big MR. P, that is just plain out fast...

But thanks to everyone for putting up the competition and putting in times.

Although, I gotta say, I dont think I would have won if majiik was around.

He's taken first place from me 2 times out of the last three races I have been in.

So thanks everyone for noticing the fast times...

Good racing to everyone,and good luck with the woods... the forest can be scarey after dark.

ooops.

Sorry bout that Pedro. Forgot to add you in. You did have me sidetracked in that PM. But thanks for your help becuase now my GT3 is working again. Just had to get in there and clean up the laser a bit. Works like a charm now.

****e !!

my comp was down so i couldn't post my time in time.. did 1.08.050 which i thought was good enough for me.

I'll try again in the beamer in the forest !

Back