Weekly Rivals Mode Thread FINAL WEEK

• Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 613 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fantastic time, congrats!

My time is 1:39.256 in CSL 3.0
It is fastest in that car looking leaderboards overall, but I'm 2s behind you...

This one is ANNOYING :irked:

Just can't get to grips with the car/track combination. Set a time the other day of 1:52-something and still can't beat it, even after downloading @RPM Bibblefish 's tune for the Bluebird.

This one is ANNOYING :irked:

Just can't get to grips with the car/track combination. Set a time the other day of 1:52-something and still can't beat it, even after downloading @RPM Bibblefish 's tune for the Bluebird.

Don't feel bad, I posted a 1:50 something with the Cougar before tuning then tweaked it a little and posted a low 1:49. Haven't even been able to beat 1:51 today. I even downloaded the top tune for it to see if it was my tuning and 1:52 was the best lap I posted with it, tried the RX7 with the top tune and again could not beat the time I got in the Cougar before tuning. Apparently I just can't drive today ;)

Same here, depends on (time of) day and mood.
Looks like that 1.49.5 is great time overall and it's not fail to achieve it.

Only car that I didn't drive is RX7 - only bcs top of leaderboards is full of his times.
But I think it wouldn't be fair to car if I would give him a shot, so I'm intent to.

Btw, do you experience that tires are starting to have full grip only last 2-3 laps?

Here is very fresh, my best result (1:48.152) so far!
It's nasty to drive, specially with gamepad, but I love it!

I know I can't win, but I'll die trying...
How I love racing!

I feel like I'm in the racing version of "Tilt" :lol:
Watkins Glen is a great track but those GT Racers are tough to get to grips with around it. Still a day or two left, a miracle may happen :D

I would say that Watkins Glen is a track that can be compared with some downhills in skiing.
Like Wengen's legendary "Lauberhorn" downhill, that is long and very fast track.

Here, at Watkins, you must maintain as much speed as you can in first part; corners 2&3, then chicane and long right corner.
After that comes heavy technical part.

Not-controller friendly one...

Did two lap stint with a handful of vehicles, not all of them yet, and so far the Monte Carlo and Bluebird have the most potential of the few I've driven. With relatively little changed with the tuning, they both managed a 1:48.xxx. Will hopefully try some more today, but if not, I'm out for the week as I'm flying out to Seattle on Thursday.

Forgot to set up the poll for this coming week.

Hopefully we can get some votes in:

Car Division

1. Rise of the supercar
2. NASCAR
3. Vintage GT
4. Elite Factory Racers

Track

1. Maple Valley - Full
2. Daytona Raceway - Road Course
3. Hockenheim - GP
4. Long Beach - Full

Last edited:
Don’t mind any of the Divisions, Track 3 or 4 can not decide :cheers:

That doesn't really narrow it down mate :lol:

Since you can't decide - I'll put you down for Division 4 and Track 3, how's that sound?

Track 3 and 4 have three votes each so I will cast the deciding vote and I'm nominating Hockenheim GP.

So week 6 looks like this:

Division:

Elite Factory Racers

Track:

Hockenheim GP

Leaderboards for week 5 coming up shortly guys!
Have my toddler climbing all over me here so it will be posted later. Can barely get this post typed out :irked: :lol:

Track 3 and 4 have three votes each so I will cast the deciding vote and I'm nominating Hockenheim GP.

So week 6 looks like this:

Division:

Elite Factory Racers

Track:

Hockenheim GP

Leaderboards for week 5 coming up shortly guys!
Have my toddler climbing all over me here so it will be posted later. Can barely get this post typed out :irked: :lol:
Another "fast dad"! Yeah!
No worries mate, we can wait! Mine is 7 months old. Yours?

Another "fast dad"! Yeah!
No worries mate, we can wait! Mine is 7 months old. Yours?

This one is 2, but I have a few up to 15yrs old. Yes I'm old enough to have a few teenage kids :D

Division 3 track 3

Voting was closed but since you're picking the track that won I will allow it :lol:

I was going to say Div1 and track 3 but Div is a very close 2nd for me. Nice work again :).

Edit - Ok I think I'm being a bit special here (so tired from night shifts lol) buts is the track actually called Hockenheim(RING) Full Circuit? Just want to check before i put too many laps on it lol.

Last edited:
It is the GP Layout. I dont get why the National Layout is in the game, never seen it in F1/DTM/etc
f1_ger_2012.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back