weird gt2 hybirds

• Thread starter Thiele
  • 18 comments
GTP_Thiele (PSP only)
nope
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1066156/GT2_Hidden_Cars.mcr.html

i found it on in dex format, but converted it to epsxe format myself, i can't find the original dex file, or the program to convert it back, so you'll have to use epsxe, or find the program to convert it back to dex format

what's so cool about this one is the weird cars, examples:

the GT car:

the trophy:

the S licence car:

The smiley car:

anyways, enjoy:)

edit: it's also in PAL, use psx game edit to change it to NTSC

edit2: here's the save with a couple of replays on it:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1066374/GT2_Hidden_Cars.mcr.html

comments welcome:)

i don't think many people are interested, comments are welcome, although i didn't do it myself

yeah, do you use epsxe?, if so, the gamesave's ready for you, if not you'll have to use psx game edit to convert it to .dex

also, if you use ntsc, you'll need psx game edit

the game save was originally from an ntsc version i think, so the game save will keep at mph, even if you use pal

i love the trophy one, and there is one in there that you wouldn't imagine, it's a mini track with wheels

I wish i could,but i lost my GT2.I wish i could get it back,i loved that game.But anyway, nice one man.The savething is like gt3,you can edit it to have mph

yeah, i they're the same car, some rx7, but it's only got like 500hp, and i don't know how to use gt2 edit yet

download the save, and look at the bottom car in the list, it's heaps coo;), but you can't see where your going

if you download the save, you might be able to make it do a wheelie

okay, i tried AngelCreator's guide, but in the end, when i inserted it into the memory card image with psxge, and i saved it as a .dex format, then i tried to convert it to epsxe, and i tried every converion program, but it wouldn't detect the save file:(, so i couldn't convert it to epsxe format to use with epsxe:(

I posted pictures and codes of thoes goodiez years ago! You can also make a all GT race, or a Ruf race or any race with the cars you want to choose, Even your Hybrids!

Attachments

• GT2-logo.JPG
    GT2-logo.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Gt2-trophy.JPG
    Gt2-trophy.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
  • licence-9.JPG
    licence-9.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
  • GT2-licence.JPG
    GT2-licence.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
  • trophy%20race-1.JPG
    trophy%20race-1.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ruf%20race-4.JPG
    ruf%20race-4.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 35
  • ruf%20race-5.JPG
    ruf%20race-5.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 35
  • gt%20race-3.JPG
    gt%20race-3.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 44
  • trophy%20race-3.JPG
    trophy%20race-3.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 18
If I give you a save file could try it? Because epsxe can use .dex save files.
And I try to convert a save from NTSC to PAL but I can't test it to see if it works:(.

okay, give me the save and i'll test it for you, but i can convert it to epsxe format:)

the problem is, that i save a memory card image off psxge, and none of the other programs can find the file, eg epsxe when i try to load it

okay, i'll just test it now, i use psxmemtool aswell

edit: no, it doesn't work, but i'll see if i can get it to work

edit2: i've found the problem, You need to change the product code to SCES-02380 (arcade for some reason), not 12380

i'll fix that and try again

edit3: it still doesn't work

Back