Weird Occurence

• Thread starter Donldsn
  • 5 comments
First of all, Hello.

This is my what Im wondering. In my latest GT2 saved game I kept my first car which in this case was an R32 skyline that i got pretty cheap. After i moved onto other cars I left it in the garage for a while and didnt use it for a while. When I finally did look at it again the display below the car in the garage said that it had about 1011hp which is blatantly untrue. Yet, when i try it, it wont move forward at anything above a crawl (about 20mph) and the engine sounds as if i was reversing. I also stumbled on the fact that it will go exceedingly quickly BACKWARDS.

Now for some reason the car is capable at travelling at 230 mph backwards while still being in first gear apparently. Something similar happened in another saved game i had with a `91 prelude, except i couldnt get that to move at all. It isnt a memory card thing either, as both games were on seperate cards.

Has anyone else seen this?
BTW this is not a joke.

Your lucky to have those bugs happen to you.

I had to get the practicly 'bug free' version, did'nt i?

Not that lucky. Have you ever tried to drive a car backwards at that speed? If you drive backwards (like you have to with it) it steers from the rear, technically making it a RF car. I tried it in a Sunday Cup race and drove backwards round the track, I just managed to win even though i was bouncing off the walls and nearly spinning most of the time.

For a laugh me and my brother tried this car and a tuned Lister Storm in a 2 player arcade battle at the Speedway track. He didnt go flat out, just so i could see if I could pass him driving backwards. I wish i had a video camera for that.

(Edited by Donldsn at 8:25 pm on July 24, 2001)

I had an unfortunent ocurrance.(I wonder if that was the right way to say it?...)
anyway my friend was tring to get a whole bunch a escudos, so of course i tried too. i had about 15 when my games memory of cars was erased.:(
aw man

Back