Welcome to the new Gran Turismo Speed Forums!

Discussion in 'The Rumble Strip' started by AltF8, Aug 21, 2001.

1. AltF8

AltF8 Staff Emeritus

Welcome to the Gran Turismo Speed Forums!

Gran Turismo Speed has partnered with GTPlanet.net's forums and will be moving all of its forum traffic here. There will be some issues, I'm sure - but if you can just point them out to me personally rather than posting threads about it, it will make things much easier.

All GTSpeed specific discussions can happen here, where the forums look just like the GTSpeed homepage. All non-GTSpeed related Gran Turismo discussions should be posted in GTPlanet's main GT forums.

This accomplishes several things. First, as GTSpeed supporters, you'll now have a much more functional forum system than our old ezboard. For a free board, ezboard did pretty well - but I think we've outgrown it. This vBulletin board is extremely feature rich and I think you'll really enjoy it.

Also, there is a mutual benifit by bringing the GTS forums here. You'll have access to many more topics and a wealth of new information already posted by the members of GTPlanet. On the flip-side, GTPlanet members will benifit from you and your information. I'm quite proud of GTS's user base, as 99.33% of you are top-notch, friendly, well-behaved and mature people. I've found the same type of people here at GTPlanet. I really hope new friendships can be made.

To finalize this really long post (sorry), I welcome you to the GTS section of GTPlanet.net's forums. I really hope you enjoy your stay. Please feel free to contact either Jordan or myself if you have any concerns or questions regarding the new system.

2. Ghostrider

Ghostrider Staff Emeritus

Great, Just a note from the ghost.

3. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

Welcome aboard AltF8, and all the GTS regulars! I hope you enjoy your stay at GTPlanet. :)

4. AltF8

AltF8 Staff Emeritus

Thanks!

BTW, your little smilie in your sig cracks me up!

5. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

LOL, I thought it would be good for a sig. [​IMG]

6. robisme

robisme

Hey! This looks real cool, I like this :)
    cya :cool:

7. robisme

robisme

Hi Can't believe I'm still interested in all this racing stuff, over 60 now, thats years lol, first posted here in 2001. Site looks good, congrats on keeping it going Jordan. Amusing myself with GT Sport, which my son got me.

Jordan, FoRiZon, Victoria H and 2 others like this.
  8. kikie

kikie Premium

This must be the oldest thread being revived on GTP.
    Love it.

:lol:

robisme and KookiDowg like this.