Welcome!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 30 comments

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Welcome to the GTPlanet Photomode Competitions forum!

This is the place for all photomode enthusiasts to battle it out in our traditional GTP-styled contests, we'll keep the competition as well as the voting threads in here and I'll get you guys a Hall of Fame as soon as we've established a few official weekly (or bi-weekly; monthly; et cetera) contests.

I've seen some great Photomode work already, some combined with Photoshop editing and some of sole photographic excellence!

So let's just see what we can come up with, good luck! 👍

Format:
PMC: for competitions
PMCV: for voting

I'll leave this thread open for any questions and suggestions.

Are you sure putting this in soo deep into the forums is going to work?

Like; you have to goto the Gran Turismo 4 forum, then the Photomode forum, and then after that you see the Photomode Competitions.

how do you enter a picture for the competition? soz if it seems obvious but im not that good at using forums :dunce:

Attachments

• Nismo 350Z3.JPG
    Nismo 350Z3.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 208
I would love to enter the comps but do I have to use imageshack? I already thumbnail my own pictures and I host them.

Snoopie, the photomode competitions forum is turning into a mess.

Threads of different new competitions now pop up every week.
My suggestion is, to do like the Online racing forum.

Some not official competitions and make a specificate forum for the Photomode Official Competition.

Right now, it's just a mess of Official Photomode X threads.

Well, since this thread is open for Competition questions..

Are there going to be any new Rally Competitions? I checked the hall of fame, and they seem to me like great fun! 👍

I'd be ready to host one myself but the interest isn't big enough it seems, George Morley did one a while ago but it faded away it seems...

I kept winning it. :sly:

Only joking, i'm intrigued as to what happened to it too, it seemed to be running OK.

If we can get a new host and judge, we can make a new one, right?

I think you should Ultra. 👍

I am goning to be starting up the Drift Photo Competition again, think I am going to move it here so it will get more attention I hope. :scared:

Should have it up in the next few weeks. :D

Awesome Drift2Xs, the more competitions the better 👍

Keep watching them a few days to understand how the forum is going on, and remember to read the GTP policies.

To enter competitions, just follow the rules in each one. You are not able to enter the 2.0 Tournament until it starts again. Almost all of the comps are open to anyone.

Salu2.alexwrc

Hello, my name is juan and I am of madrid, have the playstation 2 and all great tourism, besides the xbox 360, he will try to do what could and also hare the best possible photos

Regards

Only rules are don't cheat on them, like don't purposely vote for someone if they're your friend but their entry isn't the best. And don't vote for yourself in the polls, that is if you're in them.

We should have a Forza 2 vs GT4 photomode contest(s) before their sequels come out...

Wow. I only just found this forum section. Loving the work in the photomode competitions.

I have a question, will you guys who are organising the events here make new competitions for GT5? I'd really like it if you did. I bet the guys who like taking photos would too. I'm sure some will pop up over time, but you established guys doing it would be best 👍

Wow, talk about thread revival! :P
Welcome, I guess. :odd:

As for your question, well, don't know about the others, but I plan on hosting The GT5 Photomode Competition when GT5 arises. :)

Back