Well....

• Thread starter GTCR
  • 56 comments
Kalaspuffar
I play every day , but the game needs alot more to do in aspec!

You know what they could do, do 3 difficulty settings, and you have to complete the a-spec mode in easy, normal and hard, each time recieving prize cars for each event. As a quick fix idea, but for long term, add, alot more events.

Black ops!!? Really!? Damn, you must of been seriously bored.

I can't stand Black Ops, I can't believe I was drawn in by their 'it's better than MW2' marketing... It IS better than MW2, but it still sucks. I've gone back to Bad Company 2, even though I'm nowhere near as good as I was when it came out I still have more fun with it than Black Ops.

I still play GT5 more, though, but I'm trying to cut back on my gaming so I haven't been playing a lot lately. I'm down to 5 paint items and museum cards a day, which should say something for how infrequently I play. Nothing to do with GT5, though, I just play too much and should be working.

For some reason just as I start to get bored, I find a new car to play with which then makes want to play with my other cars. I like clearing out my track records and starting over. I have only played online once and I didn't enjoy it thanks to some 🤬 in a X2010. I will try online again someday.

I can't stand Black Ops, I can't believe I was drawn in by their 'it's better than MW2' marketing... It IS better than MW2, but it still sucks. I've gone back to Bad Company 2, even though I'm nowhere near as good as I was when it came out I still have more fun with it than Black Ops.

Simililary, I had high hopes for KZ3 but it turned out to be inferior to KZ2 - so I went back to Bad Company 2. Awesome game.

This game never gets boring if...

...if you have a bunch of clean driving and competitive friends to race with online.

That´s what i really love about it. Forget AI, forget missing events.
Meet your mates online and have some fun on the nordschleife...

👍:drool:

Almost every night...

Eh I somewhat agree. The racing part is getting boring. I'm into painting and adding wheels to cars. Driving a sub 400hp car on the ring is still loads of fun IMHO.

Yep got bored with it about a year before i thought i would.. Played FM3 for 1,5 years and every day i was eager to go home and go for a drive. GT5 didnt want me to play it. But i refused and played it non the less. But now ive almost given up..

Still love the drifting though!

Another no. I do play one other game (Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) which after all this time I still haven't ever finished its main quest! :lol: But I play GT5 about 3X as much as I get into Oblivion.

I play GT5 maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Mainly weekends, when I have time to do some enduro's. Other than that I play NBA 2K11 with some friends. That game got old after a while, but I have found I keep coming back to it. I think most video games are like that, you play them to death, quit playing for a while, then start playing again.

Another no. I do play one other game (Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) which after all this time I still haven't ever finished its main quest! :lol: But I play GT5 about 3X as much as I get into Oblivion.

LMAO, same here! I played for a loooong time and then my console YLOD'ed so I lost that, I'm back roughly to where I was before, but still have never completed the main quest on it. I think ES V is coming out this year so I better hurry...

I'm about to start LBP2 and am trying to ignore FIFA11 and Black Ops...

This game never gets boring if...

...if you have a bunch of clean driving and competitive friends to race with online.

That´s what i really love about it. Forget AI, forget missing events.
Meet your mates online and have some fun on the nordschleife...

I agree with this, the big thing is IF though. I forgot about that other crap pretty early on and just enjoy the ring. harder to find a good race these days with that stupid bug.

I definitely got bored!

So did the clean people I race with. We used to be about ten online strong every night and that number slowly dropped to one or two playing GT5 per night. This started happening about mid Feb. Now I see the crew playing all kinds of other games when they are on. I just finished the new map in Assassins Creed and now I'm looking at putting Shift back in until Shift 2 is released next Tuesday.

I even went back to career mode in Forza 3 and enjoyed trying to finish that, got it December '09. The tracks and cars were fun to see again.

Maybe GT5 will get fresher the longer is sits on my shelf!

LMAO, same here! I played for a loooong time and then my console YLOD'ed so I lost that, I'm back roughly to where I was before, but still have never completed the main quest on it. I think ES V is coming out this year so I better hurry...

I'm about to start LBP2 and am trying to ignore FIFA11 and Black Ops...

Yea, that's exactly why I picked Oblivion back up, because ES: V is gonna be out on 11/11/11, 5 days after my birthday actually. And I really really at least wanna finish up the Main Quest.

To be fair, I was literally in one of the final towers of the MQ on my way to fight the big boss (I'm assuming) when the A-bomb glitch hit, which means a door I needed to get thru wouldn't open. I was so mad! :mad: 360 hours down the drain....:(

Most of my recent time in GT5 was spent racing online. Once you choose rooms with SRF off you can get some good races. I still have to gold some special events, and I plan on doing some of the enduros too. So there's still lots of life left in this game for me.

I get bored playing GT5 after a while, just like many other games. But since GT5 is one of those games that aren't linear, it takes a lot longer for me to get bored of GT5.

But Socom 4 might take the most time share of my PS3.

Level 32, 13. Not enough time in the day for me. Ideally I would love to spend 1 hour photo mode, 1 nurburg free runs. 1 hour top gear test track, 2 hours levelling up both A & B spec. Maybe 1 hour painting, tuning etc.. I can't get how some of us are bored already with such a packed game. Still got my museum cards to fill up yet before I start reading them all. Nowhere near bored! I occasionally, thanks to gt5, play fifa online, f1 career ( only 1 practice session at valencia since gt release) and bad company 2 about one session per month. Gathering dust are fight night, virtua tennis, lbp1, buzz quiz and a couple other I,got for the move.

I'm 40-40. All gold. But there is still much to do, like actually driving the cars.

Ahh, I was thinking that soon as I put it in my PlayStation, put an old civic race car or summat on the track, got bored, n put GTA back in.
I'm 32-36 nearly all gold (I rushed my licences) and only have like 1 enduro on bspec n 4 more on a-spec

lmao you're bored with GT5, and went to Black Ops
and I'm bored with Black Ops, and don't have GT5 :grumpy:

GTCR
Ahh, I was thinking that soon as I put it in my PlayStation, put an old civic race car or summat on the track, got bored, n put GTA back in.
I'm 32-36 nearly all gold (I rushed my licences) and only have like 1 enduro on bspec n 4 more on a-spec

Restart!

No really, start another profile, and start again. This time, lower the performance of your cars so that a race win is not guaranteed. You can share cars from your main profile if you need.

You won't have any urgency to level up or make cash. You can just relax and enjoy the contest.

Restart!

No really, start another profile, and start again. This time, lower the performance of your cars so that a race win is not guaranteed. You can share cars from your main profile if you need.

You won't have any urgency to level up or make cash. You can just relax and enjoy the contest.

I have 3 already! main one, my first one, (has good cars witch i cant trade because of PD) and my GTP one witch i haven't touched....haha

I walked away from Red Dead Redemption around Christmas time when I got GT5 and I've played it for about 90 minutes since. Can't wait to get back into it.

Got Galaxy 2 and Epic Yard for the Wii at XMAS and haven't barely touched either of those yet either.

YUP - totally bored with GT5 now as I have 99% of all cars >250,000 credits in the game in my garage, and completed all events apart from the a-spec endurances (which I will never do without save feature). The only things left on my todo list are:

- Buy every car in the game (600 and climbing currently - 400 cheapy UCD cars to find)
- Level 40 A-Spec ... grinding away

New seasonal events have no appeal as they are always the same tracks and still really poor payouts/experience.

Been playing Killzone 3 with move and sharp-shooter-gun for the last week or so to replace GT5. Awesome fun. NFS2 will be out here soon too.

Been playing GTA IV Ballad of Gay Tony, wondering how crap Shift 2 Unleashed will be, but more occupied with F1 in general

Back