Were can I get the GT Rom!?

• Thread starter Rufis3
  • 13 comments
It's easy. Follow the instructions:

1) Find a hammer.

2) Use the hammer to smash open your piggy bank.

3) Collect money.

4) Go to your local game shop.

5) Purchase any one game from the GT series for less than $20 US.

6) Return home.

7)Insert disc into Playstation and enjoy.

Welcome to GTP. ROM requests are generally frowned upon here, particularly so for Gran Turismo. Besides, if you want GT that badly, you'll find a way to afford a legit copy. :)

Do they sell them [COLOR]NEW[/COLOR] anymore? I see PREOWNED. What I ment is they don't sell GT1 [COLOR]NEW[/COLOR] like they sell GT2 [COLOR]NEW[/COLOR]

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone tell me what it is that Rufis is looking for?

Is he trying to burn a copy of GT or something?

I would guess so. I think it's more than $6 worth of trouble to download several hundred megabytes, burn it to CD (properly) and get it to work on your PSX (swapping, big pain). I suppose he could play it on ePSXe, but that only works so-so.

Originally posted by boombexus
Excuse my ignorance, but can someone tell me what it is that Rufis is looking for?

Is he trying to burn a copy of GT or something?
I'm not sure, but I *think* ROMs are free game copies that you d/l and play on an emulator on your computer... If that's the case, then you know the drill... :mischievous: If it's not, then my apologies too for any ignorance on my part.

'allo, what's this?

fbbdff93.jpg

I gotcher GT1 rom... right here, pal!

Well, almost every game store has the game for $5-10 used (US); you can pick up GT2 for about $10-15. I've seen GT2 "new" for $14.99 in several stores, if scratches are your concern...that game just doesn't go away.

And just to make sure: don't ask us for MP3z, BIOS, and warez, either.

Back