Were do i find these cars

• Thread starter BMWRACER
  • 5 comments
i NEEEEEEEEEEED help on were to get the M3 gtr and the RUF cars....if u can post the car u used and the track u got it on...that would help me sooooooooooooooooooo much...thanx guys...oooo btw i am gonna write a guide for begginers on this game if any one wants to help let me know :dunce: :dopey: :drool:

I take it from your other post that you managed to get the CTR...

Anyway, the best way to earn cars for Time Attack and Free Race, all of the cars, is to earn an S for every stage of Driving Revolution. Otherwise, just use German sportscars for the RUFs, and GT racecars for the M3 GTR (in Enthusia Life you will need to find a race that has an R-class car as the prize, and hope it's the M3).

OH....i dont HAVE have the ctr...ive only messed with it in Elife......and i have the M3 in Elife as well...i cant see me in ANYway getting all 's' in DL...i can get "s" after the one were u have to drive that retarded nissan van in mystic cave way...:(

Oops, I just realized -- I told you that you would need to find an R-class prize race for the M3 GTR, as if it were the racecar, not the street version. :dunce:

Anyway, you could always try and find them in Free Race...

oooo thats okay ...i worked my butt off in DL and got them......BTW i was wondering if i can put the 'M" power logo in my sig...since my name is BMW racer...i would also like to thank you for all the help u have given me and u were really nice....BMW4LIFE

I have no control over what you put into your signature, so go right ahead.

And you're welcome.

Back