What 1 car do you wish they included in GT2, but didn't.

• Thread starter Option2
  • 129 comments
Gotta say I'm kinda dissappointed there's not more GT-1 Le Mans cars in the game, Period.

There's only 3 in the game; GT-One (2 versions), R390 (also 2 versions), and Elise GT....that's it for GT1...could've included the Audi, Cadillac, Panoz, or MB car's. The rest, like the Cerberra LM, Esprite GT, Mustang GT1, and the Skylines are just GT-2 or GT-3 cars.

Grrrrrr.

:cheers: :cheers:

Japanese fans first, then the rest...... well of course, since PD is based in Japan, it's propably easier for them to get licenses for lots and lots of japanese cars. If PD was from some other country, maybe we would had some different cars than what we have now. As for the cars I would've had wanted in GT2, let's say the regulars that everyone says, Ferrari & Lamborghini. Or do you mean cars that PD actually can get? Uh oh... well, in that case it would had been nicer if PD would've put more special models in the game from the manufacturers outside Japan.

I wish they had more LM cars. And I wish they had Ferarri.

Anyone know of a good game that's exclusively Le Mans or F1 for PS1 or PC?

Special cars from films and TV: James Bond's Aston DB5, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Torano, Steve McQueen's Bullitt Mustang, etc.

GT2 lacks some of the LM Cars that GT3 has but also has a few that GT3 doesn't have. All in all the selections are pretty low considering.
That 4 rotor 787B in GT3 is cool looking. Also as said maybe the Merc and others could have been included. Oh well still it is a fun game and enjoy a steer now and then to keep sharp.

I think they could've sacrificed some of the F1 cars in favor of some Le Mans GT1 & GT2 racers. WTF are F1 cars in there anyway? Why not throw in some SuperBikes too? How bout a top fuel dragster? Ahh...who knows.

I actually wish they had put F1 cars in GT2. I like the feeling and drivability of them not to metion they are just plain and simply fast as.

The mad-arsed track day cars; Caterham 7/Superlight, Westfield Megabusa, Ariel Atom etc.

we have one, put all sorts of body work into it, I LOVE IT, that thing is a beast! it just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

There's a Red Lada here where I live. Man that's a BEAST!!! I wish they had cars from more American Tuners. Like Mallet and Lingenfelter. Someone mentioned Callaway, I want the Callaway C12! Maybe some Apex or Hennesey Vipers. But above all, I wish the AMC Gremlin was in this game.

How about the Bond Bug? or the Sinclair C5?

Or, more seriously, the Jaguar E-type?

They should have included this car, the Kia KMS4...
But I wonder. Is there a car in GT2 similar to this?
1-12.jpg

Back