What about GT online??? ps2 went online tues

Do you guys think that this could be a possibility? It would be really cool! I dont know if people have already talked about this or not, they probably did, theres probably a thread like on the same page. I didnt look, so if their is please tell me and yell at me for not checking.

Your a little slow dude, but thats ok. Technically GT4 was going to be online since it was announced by the games producer. most of the threads on GT Rumor page state thate that GT4 or GTN (Gran Turismo Network) say that online play will be included in GT4. In fact if you must know GT4 was announced by the :gt: group, a liitle after the Japanese launch of GT3. so there you go! a bit up to date now.:band:

Your a little slow dude, but thats ok. Technically GT4 was going to be online since it was announced by the games producer. most of the threads on GT Rumor page state thate that GT4 or GTN (Gran Turismo Network) say that online play will be included in GT4. In fact if you must know GT4 was announced by the :gt: group, a liitle after the Japanese launch of GT3. so there you go! a bit up to date now.:band:
Too bad that they had issues with the servers, and couldn't get the game out with online play. I heard that they were going to release an online edition after the original game had been released, but that never happened. The closest we got to that was "Gran Turismo 4: Online Test Version".:grumpy:

Gran_Turismo_4_Online_Cover.jpg

Too bad that they had issues with the servers, and couldn't get the game out with online play. I heard that they were going to release an online edition after the original game had been released, but that never happened. The closest we got to that was "Gran Turismo 4: Online Test Version".:grumpy:

Gran_Turismo_4_Online_Cover.jpg
Nice reply..............12 years later

Back