What are Gameshark codes ?

• Thread starter Whetto
  • 7 comments
:D :D

OK. Humour me here.

I've just discovered the gameshark codes.

What are they, what do I do with them, how do I enter them.

What does M stand for when it sais 'M must be on'

Be really grateful for the info....thanks.

😈

OK, assuming that you have a gameshark for the PS2 the codes enable you to get lets, say, 10,000,000,000,000 credits! Or they can be used for changing parts between vehicles. For example: you can put a Viper engine into a Mini if you wanted.

As far as entering them, you need to go to "add new code" A screen will appear and this is where you will name your code, (i.e. Viper Engine.) you will then go to the next screen where you will enter the code that you have.
It should read very similar to this.

1c041378 858fa819

after the code is entered it will be saved automatically on your gameshark. When you want to use that code just check the box that is next to it and press the start button.
"M" (I don't know what it stands for) is the "enable codes" code. It must be on to have any code that you have selected to be applied in GT3. If it is a part code it will be applied to the 1st car in your garage.

I hope this helps you out. There are many threads that can help you out.

check out

http://63.169.100.88/ubb/

so how do you use it. do you put it in before you load the game or b4 you load it. i don't know b/c i got just the gameshark (jacked it so i couldn't take the whole manual thingys and stuff)

I appologize for the link above not working. I will try to do some more research on it later. There used to be a link in this area that led to GTH Take2, but I can't seem to locate it. The thread used to be titled (game shark codes without a shark port?) if I recall correctly.

Puffy, put the game shark disk in first. Select the codes you want and then press the start button. A menu should appear that will ask you if you want to start the game with or without the codes you have selected "enabled." Chose "start game with codes enabled" and then eject the game shark disk, load GT3 and press the X button. That should do it for you.

Also you can refer to www.gameshark.com

Ok, the above link works.

Within that site you should be able to have all your questions about gameshark and sharkport codes answered.

Back