The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

AI rubber banding, this isn't 1997 anymore PD, you would think after 20 years they would have sorted the AI out by now.

Museum only for some manufacturers, not all.

Strange car choices, seriously does anyone really want a Mazda Atenza sedan over a 787b? or the Alfa Romeo Mito over anything else from a whole history of far better Alfa's?

Multiple versions of the same car, Stock, Gr.3, Gr.4, Gr.B, pure laziness from PD IMO especially at the high rate they seem to be able to create new cars from scratch (10+ every month)

No ability to turn off certain songs, that French song in the menus really gets on my nerves big time.

Car livery searches are a chore as they only skip back one day at a time.

I find very annoying that the polygon count decreases in in-game cars. I am on a PS4 Pro, and I can clearly see that some cars (most of them) look very bad while driving: not all car are equally bad and downgraded, but try the FT1 i.e., that's really really awful, at the point that it looks like a PS3 model. Also, when you pause the game while driving, the car model become better, and much more polygons are added, the texture looks more detailed and the reflections are more precise. Does somebody else has this issues, or it's just me?

Since it's about little things, the music after you cross the line. I miss the custom tunes for different positions from prior games. There's one in GT Sport I like and sounds closest to a 1st place theme but the other ones are flat out bad.

1) It's very annoying when you are in the car list (garage) that you cant save the choice of view (by manifacture or category etc)
2) Before daily races (or general all the races) that you cant change livery in the car.
3) In lobby races we want more deep choices about the car groups (like multi group car races) and even the custom choice of cars that we want.
4) When we aply a livery to have the choice to change the wheels.
5) Not insteed for the same game but the game site. I would like in library section we can see the liveries for each one car.

I don't know if its just me but when playing the game (on chase cam), the screen will all of a sudden start jolting here, there and everywhere which can mess up my race and quite frankly hurts my eyes!

I've found that cycling thorugh the camera angles back to chase cam fixes the issue, but only temporarily.

Does anybody else experience this? Or is this just me?

9 out of 10 of anime cars are pixelated mess on track. I dislike them because they lower the overal graphic quality.
Yes, exactly this. I take the extra mile to find a decent itasha livery. Some are too pixelated, whereas others are just stickerbombs with no flow. Decent itasha liveries are rare, but they exist :)
I don't want my waifu to be a pixelated mess :)

Standard photo captions. They've gone to the effort of making a good livery design, took a nice photo but left it with the standard "Motul Autech GTR '16" title or whatever car it happens to be. Stop being so lazy and just take a few seconds to name the livery in the photo!

That Sport and FIA final laps are truncated for people in the midfield. This happens often when there's a wide range of player ranks in a race. An alien can finish 30 seconds ahead of everyone and start the countdown. I've had many close battles ruined because the game doesn't care enough to let our laps play out.

That Sport and FIA final laps are truncated for people in the midfield. This happens often when there's a wide range of player ranks in a race. An alien can finish 30 seconds ahead of everyone and start the countdown. I've had many close battles ruined because the game doesn't care enough to let our laps play out.
I think the game actually has countermeasures against that. I once won a race where P3 was over a minute behind. P2 was barely able to finish within the countdown I set, so the game added another 30 seconds to the timer

Maybe they just have to make this system a bit more sensitive?

Some times it saves your position when you're driving with one of those fun 10 sec penalties. The penalty time doesn't count when the race finishes prematurely. It does invite a desperate last second over take, as bumping the car in front of you off right before the counter reaches zero will still grant you the position, no matter how many penalties.

I think the drop in DR/SR when you quit or get booted is one of the things that bugs me. There's one guy that seems to ruin every race I see him in (and just did it again 10 minutes ago). Yes, I can quit before the race starts, but then I've wasted almost a half hour of gaming time. Not sure if I'd call that a big or little thing.

Posted this in the wrong thread... so here it is the right place.

By removing double gift cars from garage, the confirm message says "By removing this car from your garage, you can't get it again. Proceed?" And then, you click on "Yes, please remove this crap now" the car disappears. And in the next days, bam, you will receive this piece of crap again....

The Sliders are to limited in range and to limited in steps. 1-10 is annoing, 1-100 would be good for more fine tuning, especially FF strengt, 5 is to low, 6 to high LOL :)

Back