What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 20,684 comments

polysmut

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
TB
Part of a 4 pound tub of Jelly Bellies by the handful. Makes for some interesting combinations. :embarrassed:
I could only safely open a 2 pound tub. Any amount of Jelly Babies put in front of me will be going in one sitting. Showing me anything larger than that would necessitate having the ambulance standing by in advance.

DRLOVE

(Banned)
United States
United States
TB
Be careful when you say yes to the question "Dad, can I make this recipe?" when you're not really paying attention:

View attachment 519884

Butter plus entirely too much powered sugar plus entirely too much peanut butter plus peanut butter chips plus chocolate chips mixed then frozen then rolled in melted chocolate chips and/or white chocolate chips.

The "filling" tastes exactly like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, only crunchy because of the chunky peanut butter and the chips. :drool:

The kid's trying to kill me. And I'm letting him.
God damn that looks good

Baked salmon seasoned with pepper/lime had with some steamed broccoli. All about them gains. No carbs no gains jks.

Attachments

• 12487089_1547488545566324_223193391102574412_o.jpg
    12487089_1547488545566324_223193391102574412_o.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

kolio

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
Premium
United States
the bottom of my heart.
kolio123
Today I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for Dinner. I have to say, the Cinnamilk was my favorite.

Adamgp

Well-Known Hippo
Premium
United States
Land of the smelly onion
Had a French style dinner at the parents' house last night.

Had an olive course, Pâté course. Main course was steak with morel mushroom sauce, truffle mashed potatoes, french style green beans. After that was a fruit/cheese course, and some apple tart thing for dessert. Plus champagne.

DRLOVE

(Banned)
United States
United States
1 Scoop of whey protein
10black berries
1/2 cup oatmeal
1tsp flax seeds
All about them gains.

Attachments

• 12794713_1567322756916236_2776348321360438258_o.jpg
    12794713_1567322756916236_2776348321360438258_o.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 7

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I had a gift card for Subway so I decided to try the Flatizza. Flat bread, pizza sauce, and pepperoni. I do not recommend ever getting these. 👎 It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have applied some other toppings. At least it was free. I will stick to their subs.

IMG_20160304_184700.jpg
IMG_20160304_184652.jpg

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
I had a gift card for Subway so I decided to try the Flatizza. Flat bread, pizza sauce, and pepperoni. I do not recommend ever getting these. 👎 It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have applied some other toppings. At least it was free. I will stick to their subs.

View attachment 522992 View attachment 522993
I'd be happy to try that.

Anyone here know the differance between "butter" microwavable popcorn, and "movie theater butter"? Orville Redembacher makes both flavors, and I don't know which to try.

SlipZtrEm

GTP Admin
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Some more Chef's Plate stuff:

image.jpeg

Pork chop with maple mustard sauce, rutabaga mash, and sautéed cabbage. Cabbage wasn't my sort of thing, but the rutabaga proved tasty, and that maple mustard sauce was delicious.

image.jpeg

A cold noodle dish (other than the still-warm quick-pickled yellow pepper. I felt healthy eating it, but it wasn't super filling.

image.jpeg

Yesterday's pan-fried cod with a hominy/pablano mix, and a onion/tomatillo salsa. Tasty, but could use some more heat.

Saturday, I went to grab some fried chicken from my favourite place, as it was their last day of business:

image.jpeg

Had to take it to go because of my foot. Just hidden under the biscuit is a small container of tasty, spicy bacon-laced collards. I'm gonna miss that place. :(

Crash

I wish somebody would have told me
Premium
United States
Puget Sound
Crash852
Had rice, sautéed gailan and baked salmon for dinner. Now having a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down ale for post dinner/dessert.

United States
United States
Boston77Bruins
Had rice, sautéed gailan and baked salmon for dinner. Now having a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down ale for post dinner/dessert.

That is a fantastic beer. Perfect dessert!
:cheers:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last night I enjoyed 3 of Goodlife's Descender IPA.

Appearance: pouring into a snifter glass reveals a hazy, deep orange color. Regardless of a heavy pour or a light pour a huge head forms made of large fluffy, foamy bubbles that fade quickly and leave exceptional lacing on the glass.

Smell: citrus hops dominate the nose with sharp/zesty grapefruit and orange notes. A nice pine/spruce resin smell on the back end. Malts are unnoticeable.

Taste: huge flavor. Tropical fruits start the experience and it finishes with a pine resin finish. It has a touch of sweetness from the malts but this beer is all about the hop profile and it does not disappoint.

Mouth feel: creamy, effervescent, moderate sharp bitterness.

Overall: an in your face IPA with light sweetness and malt backdrop. Hops are intense-sharp slightly bitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

axletramp

Master Stevologist
Premium
Jersey
Jersey V.1.0
axletramp
Decide to try out the curry house just at the end of my road. Never been there before as it looks a right dive, but what a surprise. Excellent food and staff, plus loads of chef's specials I've never heard of, which is always good in a curry house. Can't believe I've lived 150 yards from this place for 3 years and never tried it - doh!

1xo1a8.jpg

Bum like a Japanese flag this morning though... :scared:

United States
Los Angeles
Speed_Racer8218
Made a new batch of chili and was looking for a different way to eat it besides just in a bowl n cornbread. So I remembered seeing this on TV and decided to try it...

Verdict: tasted good but way too many carbs

image.jpeg