What car do you use got World GT????

What car do you use for the World GT Championship in Professional Hall for gt4, please help, none of my cars can keep up with prototype's and I dont have a prototype and cant afford one!

If that is the last race in the Hall I used the Tommykaira ZZII, fully tuned. I lost interest in A spec points! Unfortunately it costs 50,000,000 I think, plus upgrades. I fitted a wing to get the adjustable downforce.

Easy money... do the second Special Condition Race at Costa di Amalfi. Any car with more than 250 HP should do it reasonably easily. Sell the Toyota RSC Rally Car for 26,500,000. I've lost count of the number of times I have done it. When you click one of the races to do it again a box will pop up. Highlight and click the right option to reset the series. Confirm with the OK button and then do the two races again. Easy money for 10-15 minutes driving. A couple of runs (plus the prize money) should pretty much sort out the ZZII.

Oops. I was thinking of the Supercar Race. I did the same as you. I did the Grand Valley 300 and used the C9.

I used the Mercedes CLK-GTR on the 300 to speed it up a bit. I won that from the European Races, German touring car cup. I bought the Audi A4 DTM car for that. Purchased from Audi.

Money obtained as mentioned in my last (incorrect) reply.

I just saved up and passed the days to get the 4 black prototype cars. I think I either used my black Toyota GT-1 or black Nissan R92CP for that race.

I was well beyond day 1000 when I finished it. Too busy learning the 'Ring among other things. Still not that sure yet.

I'm currently using the black Mazda 787B with R1 tires, have done half of the races and currently stands first with 46pts. The only real competition in this Championship I have is the Toyota Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car, but the poor guy always pit... so I get the 1st place for free.

I was well beyond 25%, so I did the El capitan endurance and used the Minolta Toyota. You really can't beat this car; I vote it to be one of the best 900+ cars in the game. It doesn't even match up to the GT-One or the R92; the Minolta's handling, IMO, is vastly superior.

Back