What Car Has The Best Sound

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 214 comments
What car do you guys think that has the best sound...

For me it would be something like a TVR griffith 500 or a
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

What's yours..:D

Let me know...

Cya

Steve

I think my favourite will have to be the R34...if you just hold down the X a bit...not that hard...it sounds pretty nice...(just before the pin hits the red)

my favourite sounds are the
vauxhall.gif
astra touring car and the
ford.gif
gt40 they just sound so raw and powerful
burnout.gif
:mischievous:
slaphappy.gif
:lol:

Originally posted by CarAlot
not really...if you compare the Castrol NSX and the 787b...theres a big difference...

I speaking about something more broad than that......of course they dont all sound the same but u can pick out some that do!

The 787/B does have its own sound...your right there most share sounds

787 at low rpm damm! its like a volcano in complete eruption but the best sound is......supra sounds nice......the calibra with her high rpm

haha first post. took a while to get myself logged onto this forum, but now im here, so im posting! :D

greetings to all gran turismo drifters and grip drivers out there.

best sounding car has to be the RUF gt (the non turbo one)

let the car roll back slightly at say 4 or 5 mph and then gentle hit the throttle down to 50% the car will growl like nothing else in the game ;)

paul

I have found the sound quite disappointing. I like the rotaries and the GT40 though.

The big V8s don't have the deep growl they do in real life.

For jgtc look here

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, i like the GT40 Race Car...mm....torquey.
Um . . . Ford supporter? :odd:

I reckon the Mazda Miata at full hp and mods sounds the best - it reminisces of the best cars from GT1.

Originally posted by Raptor65
I've seen the letters "JGTC" many times but still don't know what it means. What is "JGTC" ?

JGTC is a racing league in Japan that is the inspiration for Gran Turismo. The full name is All Japan Grand Touring Championship. When they show JGTC races on the Speed Channel they call it Japan GT.

My new favorite thing to do in GT3 is to get a JGTC car(usually the Diablo) and go to the All Japan GT Championship in simulation mode. It all JGTC cars.

click here for English version of JGTC website

I choose the Shelby Cobra for its blublobroarblob, and the 787B for its rrroooooaaarrr!

:D

Back