Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Vector M12

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nissan R390

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Any Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I have over $10 million. I have completed all the races except for the endurance ones. I would want a car that's fun to drive and fast.

Jaguar XJ220. It may look weak with 500 and somethin' horsepower, but a stage 4 turbo will give it enough power to hold it's own against the Escudo :fdevil2:

The jag is way to heavy, even with 945hp. Plus it only has 5gears.

The Pennzoil Skyline doesn't turn very easily.

The R390 (road car I assume) turns horribly, and you cannot buy new suspension. All you can buy is turbos. The '97 R390 (the one you have to win in All Starts's race) is much faster and lighter. I've got that car running 15's in the 1000M w/no gameshark.

Out of your cars, I'd have to pick the M12. Lightweight, good powerband, and turns well.

Any car? I'd have to say get the Audi TT or RX-7 GT-C LM.

How about the Lister Storm? I really don't want to waste my time trying out cars if i can just find out.
Thanks in advance.

RUF ctr2. the best car ive used, and four wheel drive for when you want to drift around to have fun, but otherwise i get faster lap times that with the escudo. i dont know why though, the escudo is really quick, but i just dont like it........
chris

RX7 GT-C LM is pretty damn quick, the Audi S4 is fast but the damn thing is still soggy as hell, even at 20lb spring rates!

A lot of the really fast cars have to be won. Arta-Zexel & Calsonic Skyline's. Cerbbera LM. GT-ONE. '97 R390.

Latest Posts

Back