What car to use for rally? (Renamed Thread)

• Thread starter ohredneck
  • 13 comments
Okay, now don't be slaping me upside the head and all, (if this question has already been launched out there) but...

I need help figuring out which car to use for the Ralley's. I have the 3000gt, all souped up, but it likes to slam too many walls, err.. fences ... whatever..

Could y'all give me some good advise, or hell, even some bad advise...

Tanks

You should use a rally car because they are tuned for optimal performance in the dirt/gravel/etc... I have raced a maxed out Skyline (1000+ hp) in some rally races and tuned the suspension similar to one of the rally cars in the game... It made a big difference, but still cannot quite turn like the purebred rally cars can...

What a blast on the bumpy straights though, you can catch some nice air on Swiss Alps...

Try winning the Amateur race - Turbo - Race of Turbo Sports -- to win the Mines Lancer Evolution VI GSR. Then use this car to enter in the - Evolution Meeting -- to win the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car. You shouldn't have too many problems winning the Rally stages with this car.

Failing all that just use your 3000GT in the Rally Super Special Stage 5 (Wet II) -- to win the Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype which IMO is the best rally car in the game. ;)

Thread changed from "Yup Need some Advise".

Please try to use more descriptive topics so people can easily find what they are looking for.

Thanks, and welcome to the forums!

I use the S4. When tuned to rally, it can mop the floor with those little POSes. I have had need of a skyline at times, which also works well, and lets not forget the escudo.

Of the Rally cars, I like the xsara. Its really light and quick. It can turn fast, but sometimes gets scared.

I used my 560 horses Version IV STi Subaru, ****ing fast but sux in turns and the ass spins out A LOT - still beat the Tahiti Maze :)

ill tell you the car that is perfect for rally, and does great on road too, the Impreza LM Race Car... trust me on this one, try it out, youll never go back to the 3000, heh

You can't use the Mine's Lancer in the evo meeting. Just take a base Lancer that you win, like the Evo V obtained by getting all golds in the Beginner League. Then use it to win the Evolution meeting and get the Evolution VI Rally Car. Make sure to put on a stage 1 turbo to keep up with your opponent in the longer races, or you'll get smoked on the straights.

I used the Impreza 22B for most of the rallies and it worked very well, thank you. It also got me thru the Boxer races. I prefer the Impreza over the Evo.

focus rally car is a goood choice. But then u have to tune it with turbo stage 3. This car rocks. Ive heard many who says that the lancia delta is a good car. I havent tryed it out yet

WOOHOO! finally gottem all! the car of Choice (my preferance anywho) was the all wheel drive RUF, when not breaking it will hug the dirt really well, plus OMG can you get some major air in the Alps!! ;) Thanks for all the reply's guys..

come on....is this really a valid question?....just use the evo VII...it tunes to 5 hundred somethin' and its handles soooo good...just give it a try..then you'll see

Back