What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
In my first time actually PLAYING GT6 in a while, I ended up picking up the Formula Gran Turismo. I didn't know what cars I wanted to get since I stopped playing GT6 for some time. I still made sure to log in for consecutive days to keep up the 200% bonus. I made up the money by competing in the Ayrton Senna events.

I used a lot of the leftover money to get another powerful machine- the Tajima 2012 Monster Sport E-Runner Pikes Peak Special. I remember doing a Seasonal that let you race this beast around Eiger Nordwand Short Track. That Seasonal already confirmed my initial thoughts about this car being a blast to drive. In a test drive around Apricot Hill, I pulled a 1:21.191 or something with this car. Scary of all is that the loudest noise this car will make is when the tires squeal in the corners. Give this car a set of lights, and you could probably enter it into a major endurance race. If GT6 had this car in its lineup, I'd love to see how this car would match up against the 2010 Hyundai PM580.

Two wicked fast cars.

I brought me a formula gt car yesterday. Color is red/blue with a little bit of white on it. Looks really nice. Also I know this a little off topic but can somebody give me a setup for this car for Indy. I looked all over the tuning section and couldn't find a Indy setup for this car. I would appreciate if someone can give me.:)

After the Senna events I was getting pretty close to the 50M limit so I went shopping...
Mustang V8 GT '07
Mustang Boss 302 '13
GT-40 MK1 '66
GT-40 '05
GT-40 '06
Shelby GT-350 '65
Then I took the MK1 to De La Sarthe 👍

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
Went on a bit of spending spree,
Mazda 2'03
Mazda 3 (Axela 23s)'03
Mazda 2 (DEMIO SPORT)'10
Triumph Spitfire 1500'74
Suzuki CERVO SR'07
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac'01
Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 Sport X ver'02
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J)'95
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR'98
Mitsubishi HSR-II'89
Isuzu PIAZZA XE'81
Honda Insight LS'09
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R'00
Ford Mustang Boss 302'13
SRT Challenger SRT8'08
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack'71
Toyota Sprinter Tureno GT-Apex (AE86)'83
Toyota Sprinter Tureno GT-Apex [S.Shigeno ver] (AE86)'83
Toyota Aqua S'11
Toyota Vitz F'12
Lotus 97T (my 2nd one)

Bought Juan Pablo Montoya's 2011 NASCAR Impala today. For some reason I'm not a big fan of his 2013 paint scheme but I really like both 2010 and 2011 schemes as well as their CoT's.

I bought a set of Soft Racing tires for my Ralt F3 racecar.

I then realized hardly anbody runs RS Tires in online with this car(which is super awesome!).

I quickly put 800 miles on the car and bought a second one because I could only fit 6 tunes on one car(Daytona, Indy and Motegi on C)!

Is it not? Great car for 500pp races!

Bought the Ford GT40 for 20 mil, great car to drive. Also bought the R92CP race car, scary to drive!

I figured I would splurge a little bit, so I purchased-

McLaren F1 GTR-BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
Renault Sport R5 Turbo Rallye '85
Jaguar XJ220'92
Ferrari SP1'08
BMW M Coupe 98
Audi R8 LMS-Team Oreca'10
Toyota FT-86 Concept'09
HPA Motorsports 2007 HPA FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
2013 DeltaWing

Went from 13 million to about 3.6 million but I think it was worth it, looking forward to testing my new toys, and gonna start saving again for some more cars I don't have yet.

I think both 250 GTO and GT40 are not very worthy to the 20M price tag for driving. They are for collection. (you may get cars with far better sound and performance with a fraction of that price, just no heritage as those 2)

By comparison, Jag XJ13 is far better for the same price. It can win mordern racers in 650pp events with ease.

Bought my second GT40 today, could only fit so many tunes to it. Am I addicted to that car or something?

Ferrari F40
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3
Opera 350Z
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
BMW 330i
Ford Shelby GT500'13
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG (my 4th one)
Mazda Cosmo (my 2nd one)

I just dopped $15M on the Miura. Im a total Lamborghini nut, so I figured I needed that car in my collection. Its one of the best looking cars of all-time, in my opinion. I just wish it was the S model, or even the SV. Oh well. I'm down to only $9M now. Time to go tune this Miura a little bit.

ugh.. My night is shot. I'm going to be on GT6 all night. In addition to the Miura I also just bought:

Camaro SS '10
BTR '86
Vertigo Race Car '04

A Diablo GT2.

I am massively disappointed with this car. :mad:

I don't know if it's the tires or what, but the handling sucks ass.
I can handle the Diablo GT no problem (With a set-up), but the Diablo GT2 even with a set-up still has horrible handling. :banghead:
Too much oversteer (I think that's the word) and bad brakes.
I Just bought the racing brake kit, a full customization suspension, an lvl 3 body weight reduction... Now the thing can be race!!!!

For some reason, the Diablo GT2 is a nightmare to drive in its stock configuration. I promise, with some tweaking, you will find the car amazingly fun to drive. It will always be a handful. You're always on the edge when cornering in that thing, but if you can find a tune that suites your driving style, just tweak it until you're satisfied. Please don't give up on this car. I promise, you WILL like it in time.

Yep I can confirm that... The Diablo GT2 is odd, but until you do some basic tune here and there it will be an brute gem screaming for someone to polish it... Still you will need to be careful with the throttle, in special when you're using the standard gearbox, it's very aggressive downshifting... Oh... About the topic, yesterday I bought a GT 40 mark IV... Now I'm poor

Back