What do i need to make hybrids

• Thread starter Blaze
  • 10 comments
I don't know anything about hybrids! Is it a gameshark thing or is it something different? If so where can i purchase the equipment from(I live in tamworth NSW Australia)? And does it work on the first playstation and on both GT1 and GT2 any help apriciated, thanks.

You need a GameShark to make hybrid cars for GT1 and GT2. I would check various gaming distributors in your area or maybe see who ships overseas via the internet. If you have a favorite store that speicalizes in video games and the like, then there's a better chance of finding one in a hurry.

Hey Gawd you and other give gamesharking a bad name. Have you ever triied using a gameshark if not DON"T KNOCK IT!! :irked: :mad:

Originally posted by Gawd
To make hybrids you need a desire to cheat, a lazy personality, and be circumsized.

*see various other rants against simple, imbecilic remarks much like the one quoted above*

:)

To make hybrids you need a desire to cheat, a lazy personality, and be circumsized.
To make hybrids you need balls to make a oh-so powerfull car and stray away from the norm... lets just say that cauz i dont have the cash (yet) to do up a real car, a hybrid is just practise.

Ok, back on topic here guy's!

Making hybrids is just another interesting aspect of Gran Turismo. They are very fun to experiment with as I have found.
There are two ways of making hybrids for your GT2 game.
First, there is the Gameshark. Available in most gaming stores for around $30 USD. There are a bunch of codes that will allow you to make hybrids and if you search for "making hybrids without a Sharkport" or "Part code lists" you will find many more codes.
Then there is the Sharkport for NTSC versions and the Xport for the PAL version games. As you live in Austrailia, you will need the Xport.
The Sharkport/Xport let's your computer and your PS2 communicate with eachother. You can download saves and hybrid vehicles with this device. It also sells for about $30 USD.
To supplement the Sharkport, there is a GT3 (when you decide to work on GT3) garage editing program called the "MK Program." This is an extremely versatile program and is available as a free download. Just do a search of "MK's Program" on this site and look for a download link to it.

If you have any further questions regarding this, I would recomend you to a fellow by the name of Heydu. He is extremely knowledgeable in this area and will be more than happy to assist you.

Hope that helps, and good luck.

Well, I have two of three, not bad!

Originally posted by crb
Hey Gawd you and other give gamesharking a bad name. Have you ever triied using a gameshark if not DON"T KNOCK IT!! :irked: :mad:

Hey those smileys really drove the point home. I'm a changed person. I now think Gamesharks are great. How could I ever have been so unenlightened. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Back