The 'September speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

They need to add Gr. A=TCR/WTCR as this category is growing.
I don't recall the series being licenced to any particular developer. I have seen a pic of a WTCR Civic from Raceroom. Still, an awesome series made for GTS.

I don't know why people still keep bringing this up? It is absolutely not going to happen in (this) GTS. At all. Ever.
Umm, until the game is no more, we can hope all we want.

Kaz has said many things. ToD is one that they sacrificed for performance. He also said rain wasn't coming, then, says we will have tracks with weather(other than sunny weather). So, until we actually don't see it by the end of this game, might want to get that crystal ball checked out.

I don't know why people still keep bringing this up? It is absolutely not going to happen in (this) GTS. At all. Ever.
...nice that you read it all through.

Just to repeat my self:
...would like to see day to night transitions but, I doubt that we will see it, since there are limitations to some of the graphics pre-backed things that are used in current rendering system (GI I think is one of those)... hope that can be overdone... I really hope for this...

The ability to change the style of tires on road cars or be able to apply decals on them.
I'd love to have the following on some of my vehicles:
Red Line Tires
20160507_065206.jpg

Letters/Font
VR_tred_Tracer_white-1.jpg

White Sidewalls

fiat_500.jpg
fiat_500_stance_build_exterior_005.jpg

High speed ring, deep forest, grand valley, trial mountain, that's what comes to mind for additions in the game. Also at least the ability to put custom parts on cars like wings and splitters.

A livery is nothing if you cant build it into a race if you must.

It doesn't have all the songs there sadly :(
I don't use race BGM, but let's say I want to listen to Säkkijärven polkka from Girls Und Panzer, I don't have that option on Spotify

With Spotify premium you can add local files to the library from a linked device then access them through the PS4. Not sure if that helps any :-)

There isn't anywhere near enough people saying remove the low fuel warning so:

Remove Low Fuel Warning

Remove Low Fuel Warning

Remove Low Fuel Warning

Remove Low Fuel Warning

Remove Low Fuel Warning

also rain.

Afraid you can't win with this, the masses out there are ignorant of where to check for what fuel level remains so PD must appease them by
forcing a reminder on screen for everyone.

One feature I would like to see at some point with the livery editor is if they allowed us the option to retain the livery but change the paint
colour as well as the wheels as I like quite a few of the stock liveries but get frustrated at having to recreate the livery just to get a different
colour on it.

VBR
Fuji F, & Fuji GT. Plus, all the other real world tracks from GT6.

It's a little off the topic but since you mentioned them were the Fuji tracks in any of the original Gran Turismo's for PS1, was trying to
recall when I first raced around Fuji.

It's a little off the topic but since you mentioned them were the Fuji tracks in any of the original Gran Turismo's for PS1, was trying to recall when I first raced around Fuji.

The first time I remember Fuji being in the GT series was in GT4. We also had Fuji 90's I think. I never played GT1 & only played GT2 on my friends PS1, so not 100% sure.

VBR
The first time I remember Fuji being in the GT series was in GT4. We also had Fuji 90's I think. I never played GT1 & only played GT2 on my friends PS1, so not 100% sure.

Thanks, I think it's Fuji 90's circuit I'm remembering but must have been from another game.

Livery Editor:
- The ability to add custom windshield banners to any car, not just the Group C LMPs.
- The ability to move the game-issued racing number around on the car.
- The ability to create your own standardised racing number insignia in the form of custom templates - not a necessity, but would be nice to have.
- The ability to search for decals in 'Discover' while having the Livery Editor open.
- The ability to choose a default 'canvas' colour - other than white.
- The ability to place shapes and decals on the legs of the driver suit.
- The ability to apply your driver's custom suit to the pit crew, or customise the pit crew suits.
- The ability to mark/unmark layers for mass deletion/duplication - this feature should've been added AGES ago.
Additionally:
- The ability to customise decal opacity - Also something that should've been in the game already.

Sport Mode:
- The ability to view replays of races on the fly instead of having to save them to the library first.
- Likewise, the ability to view replays of qualifying on the fly.
- Our exact number of DR and SR points should be visible in some area of the game.
- For qualifying time trials before a race, the time cut-off to start one should be two minutes instead of one minute. However, to compensate for this, players should be allowed to complete their current lap and let the time notch should the countdown timer reach zero mid-lap - PD can also throw FIA-style simultaneous qualifying into the mix for some races.

Miscellaneous:
- Ghosts should be fixed to display your livery instead of the default one.
- Livery reflections should be fixed.
- Implement a feature to disable/enable BGM tracks, or at the very least, to skip them - A feature I've been wanting ever since I first played it and realised it was missing.
Thanks for saving me the typing to make my post. I was just about to contribute but thought I should check previous comments so I wasnt duplicating. And you nailed it for me....now get out of my head!

They need to add Gr. A=TCR/WTCR as this category is growing.
I don't recall the series being licenced to any particular developer. I have seen a pic of a WTCR Civic from Raceroom. Still, an awesome series made for GTS.

Well....

https://www.gtplanet.net/did-polyph...dentally-reveal-a-new-car-class-for-gt-sport/

"For now at least, it looks like the class label of “Gr.A” was an error. Shortly after GTPlanet’s sharp-eyed users first reported this, the race became a Gr.4 event."-From the article

Last edited:
Back