What do you guys think?

whats your opinion about....
1. GT3's car selection?
2. The stress level your usually at in GT3?
3. This Forum
4. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac
5. The Ford Mustang GT

ALSO I HEARD THAT THE COBRA IS NO LONGER!? IS THIS TRUE?

also i got a film page up, its a movie that i am premiering Xmas. BUT i got a film in the works for a 2004 release in theatres. I am the director. Check it out at www.jimmytexas.2ya.com
-Josh

1.Need BMW ///M cars: more cars peroid.
2.on a scale oe 1-10, um, 8; S- license test  8? That would be a 14
3.Sweet for GT3 Players
4.Say no to ford
5.Z28 all the way. I mean, it only has 50 more horsepower for a thousand or two more.

1) It is decent could be bigger but there is some quality cars and you are never gonna like to use 500 or 600 cars even if they are there.
2)During races about 2-3, During S license about 3.4 million out of 10
3)Very Good
4) Tires are going to blow up
5) It is a Ford, Need I say more.  I would but I hate when people get all touchy about there rides.  So if they like it more power to 'em.  But personally I cannot even sit in a ford.  I have Fordophobia!

1. Wish there were more, but Im happy
2. Racing- 3, S license- heart attack mode
3. Wish it was here in the GT2 days
4. Is that a bed, or a cup holder? :thumbsdown:
5. Too many of them on the road. But if thats what you want, go for it. It just doesnt appeal to me.

Quote: from PS2machine on 7:09 am on Aug. 2, 2001[br]whats your opinion about....
1. GT3's car selection?
3. This Forum
5. The Ford Mustang GT

1. :thumbsup:
2.I have high stress levels when I'm not playing GT3. I'm completely peaceful during GT3 play time :D
3. :thumbsup:
4. :frown::mad::(:nervous::sad::shakehead::thumbsdown::(
5. :sleepgo::thumbsdown::lol::lol:

1.  Could be better, but I'm not complaining.
2.  Depends on how bad my car is.
3.  I might be a little biased on this one.  :D
4.  Best looking car/truck ever made, bar-none!
5.  The front end is ugly (nothing against Ford, that's just my opinion).

I think that you might be pushing it a little bit on the sport trac there.  I bet I could name about 1000 cars that you would take before a sport trac.
:cheeburga:

1. I've said it before and ill say it again, more low end cars! but overall i like them a lot.

2. About a 5 out of 10 all the time, then i got in a F1 and it dropped to -3, then i tried to finish the S license and blammo...im on lithium now and we're better.

3.My new best friend

4.The Chevy Avalanche eats sport tracs and poops them out whole.

5.Do i need to reiterate my postition on Ford with another example?

ACTUALLY THE TIRES WONT BLOW UP.....AND THE AV. BY CHEVY, IS A TOTALY DIFFER TYP OF VEHICLE! THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT! PS: PLANET OF THE APES WAS GOOD, BUT BAD ENDING.
-Josh

The Chevy Avalanche looks friggen awesome!  WHat is it a truck?  a suv?  a weird looklin car?  

Planet of the PAes was awesom! I like how they had (The guy who played the first moses and the first planet of the apes) was in it.  Oh man, If I was that guy in the end, I would of hijacked some nukes and lew everyone up, while I was in a moutnain somehwere witha hot lady re population the planet.  If u were in that predicament, ur addrenalin and anger would be so high, u oculd be shot like 90 times and be alive still to blow evryon up LoL.  GOOD ENDING!  We all need a change of pace form the good, happily ever after endings, and some The Good Guy Gets Screwed over ebndings!  YaY POA!

Quote: from PS2machine on 4:09 pm on Aug. 1, 2001[br]whats your opinion about....
1. GT3's car selection?
3. This Forum
5. The Ford Mustang GT

ALSO I HEARD THAT THE COBRA IS NO LONGER!? IS THIS TRUE?

1. Car selection is good except the no used cars.
2. On a scale of 1-10 ....10 when i'm racing anything other then the f1
3. This forum is ok..not the most informative out there
4. First time i saw it i literally said wtf is that thing ...please pick pickup truck or suv dont pick both of them
5. new stangs are crap....they are wannabes with those fake air ducts....

shelby is making a last run and is coming out with a new shelby stang....from what i heard.....

Actually, i like Impala's take on Planet of the Apes....i think he's right about the whole happy ending thing....it was nice to just say  WTF!?!? at the end of a movie.

Hey, guess what all! I am taking GT3 with me in the car on my vacation! Yes! I made a special pan to place the PS2 on. (wanna see it? here at www.ps2centre.2ya.com) Which it fits under my seat. ITS COOL. I am bringing; GT3, Dark Cloud, Red Faction and my newest library add-on, EXTERMINATION! Remember if you wanna see my creation, go to www.ps2centre.2ya.com! Hey, its a cool site i made! And I will also not be here in the forum for bout 7 days. :( BUT, I WILL RETURN WITH NEW STUFF TO TELL YA ABOUT, DON'T WORRY, PS2MACHINE WILL RETURN...just like GT has done all these years!:)
SO stay cool men and wemon, play GT3 and you'll soon find out that TIME FLYS BY FAST AS THE LANCER DID WHEN COMPETED AGAINST AN APEX...LOL :) . so, later all, and have a fun ass week! Bye!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back