• Thread starter Saleen Man
  • 26 comments

Is GT2 the best game for PsOne?

• Ya, this game still rules

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No way,man! What are you smoking?!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
# 1 on PS but unfortunately not too many are playing it anymore since you know what happened, except of course those that cant afford a PS2..... like me! :( :mad:

GT2 is a great game. I have 5or6 other racing games, But I like GT2 the best. The other games are just sitting there collecting dust:D ;) :) crb

I like going back and playing the ps1 game. Ive actually improved my lines and times in most of the tracks Ive been on. Its quite a bit more difficult in the handling of the cars and driving in the ps2 game. Its a refreshing change to degress once in a while with the gt2 game.
Its funny, now I never use my psone and use the gt2 games in the PS2. Irony at its best. Later
inmemory.jpg

Originally posted by Gran_Turismo_2_Man
yes Saleen's do rule as a matter of fact my dad has a 97' Saleen S-351 SCi will get some pics out as soon as i get a new scaner.
Saleen S-351!:eek: Those are nice:cool:, like to see those pics:)

yea it's a nice toy, i get to drive it on my dad's good days, it's all factory and always will be i dont care what anyone says, it has 9.875miles on it, well in a few weeks it's gonna be sleeping in the garage the whole winter,(note,Ricers are pissed scared when you stop beside them on a red light) i hope you all know what ricers are? Japanese lil' 4 bangers, dont get me wrong guys, some are hell fast!!

Originally posted by Gran_Turismo_2_Man
yea it's a nice toy, i get to drive it on my dad's good days, it's all factory and always will be i dont care what anyone says, it has 9.875miles on it, well in a few weeks it's gonna be sleeping in the garage the whole winter,(note,Ricers are pissed scared when you stop beside them on a red light) i hope you all know what ricers are? Japanese lil' 4 bangers, dont get me wrong guys, some are hell fast!!
ya, I know what ricers are, personally I like all those Japanese lil' 4 bangers, and yes, some are hell fast:eek:

Japanese lil' 4 bangers are SLOW (fug'n Japanese Crap) when pitted against my Calibra! I tell ya they must enjoy seein' my tail lights, thas how often I win!! :cool:

Originally posted by danpollard
Nice to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't have enough £ to get a PS2. GT2 rules the PS.

Dan! The've just dropped the price of PS2 & GT3 racing pack from £290 down to £230. Get your a$$ down Dixons and buy one NOW!!!

Back