What do you want to hear in the next GT's intro?

United States
Columbia, SC
carolina2001 & GTP_carolina2001
Just as the title states, want song would you like for the next GT opening sequence? I know alot of people will say Moon Over the Castle, and I agree that is a great song. However, I would like PD to go the rock route again and use "I'm In Love with my Car" by Queen. And please, no jokes about sexual preference.

Queen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

they should put linkin park in gt5's intro. that would be awesome, especially if it was faint (from meteora) and some drifting actions on the intro :dopey:

I think they should make a new music, and not use any band, because not everybody likes the same stuff.
For example I think that the Japanese/Chn opening is a lot better then the US.
Maybe if they create 2 or 4 openings everybody would be happy.

i hateded the u.s. gt3 opining music, i rember watching the jpn. versions opiening movie on gamespot.com and liked it much better, i don't want any music with words from a known band or otherwise i like the ambient type stuff better or music with no words alot better

-neil-

Id have to go with superhodge, Forest from the toxicity album. Oh yeah! No Linkin Park!!! they are sell outs.

'Sidewinder', 'Burn it Down' or 'Trashed & Scattered' off Avenged Sevenfold's new album City of Evil would be so kick ass, fast paced power metal tunes.

Bones Brigade
get a composer to do it. make it dramatic.
I like that.

I think they need to redo and remake "Moon Over The Castle"

The best song for Gran Turismo.
This song fits the game better than any System of a Down or Linkin' Park song.

GT2's intro song was the best by far. GT3 and 4's songs were just...stupid. I dont know what I would like to hear but I would say it needs to be big. Something epic. Something that starts slow and soft in the begining and really starts to rock out as the action pics up. Evanescence's My immortal comes to mind but, neh thats not quite right. Well anyway, it just needs to be something a little more "current" than GT4's throw back. I don't know maybe they think all of us are getting old now.

I think they should start out with zenfull silence for a few seconds. Then interrupt it with the sound of an 8 liter, quad turbocharged W16 firing up & revving furiously. Then they should zoom out & show a EB 16/4 driving off. Then they should show the usual sequence of fast cars & some more cool $hit.

Oil Slick Rick
ACDC or Motley Crue would be some good ass kicking music to get you pumped for racing !
I agree, but the bands don't exactly fit an Intro song.

However, Motley Crue's Too Fast For Love song would be a song to add to the game. Just not the intro.

And this time, I think the game's music needs to have something about Speed, Racing, Cars (Not pimping out cars), etc, in the song.

Like Judas Priest's Freewheel Burning.

Songs that have something to do with Speed, power, fast cars, racing, of that.
I think they need to include Judas Priest again, but this time with Heading Out to the Highway.

just a day :P

/feeder fan bias

the gt1 intro was alrite, gt2 was meh (dont like the cardigans) gt3 was great (feeder woo) and gt4 was alrite (kasabian..hmm)

so i say suprise us lol. but if i could choose a song then probably Imperium - Machine Head. have all the usual garage shots for the slow intro, then all out racing **** for the fast parts

Definitely, boombexus! Carmina Burana is awesome.

Sticking with classical music, it would be awesome if they could somehow get Mars: Bringer of War by Liszt. Or Jupiter: Bringer of Jollity. Or both. :drool:

They should have Japanese Pop, I'm really getting into that. "I'm losing my favorite game!" I know it's not JPop, but I like that song.

I like the Forest idea from SoaD's ToxiCity album, but I highly doubt that would happen.

And for whoever said put Linkin Park in the intro, go jump in front of an F1 car.

McLaren F1GTR
I like that.

The best song for Gran Turismo.
This song fits the game better than any System of a Down or Linkin' Park song.

seriously. an intro is supposed to grab your attention. composed music with a whole band and orchestra is much more dramatic and i feel would set the mood much better than some pop song. the intro should evoke emotion. it shouldnt be some immature thing aimed at 15 year olds. so no linkin park, or damageplan or whatever the hell you jr high kids listen to these days.

Yup I totally agree.........although it will only be in the NTSC J intro as usual and us PAL people will get some rubbish that fits the vid like a sore thumb! :grumpy: And yes I am saying Kasabian it not the ideal song for a racing game!

Moon over Castle will always be used.....just jazz it up......or tune it down but it will always be the GT song......I really like the opera bit in the GT4 intro.....they should do the whole song like that!

Latest Posts

Back