What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,196 comments
Not knowing if you were asking everyone or someone specific...I'll answer anyway.

Infallible: (adj., n.) -adj. 1 free from error, that cannot be mistaken: an infallible human.

that's from the good ol webster. came up with it in school. it was one of my vocab words.

the things you actually remember from school. :D

Ah, now come on Josh, don't play around like that. I really want to know! :P

And yes, "infallible human", I am asking everybody. :)

Well, I probably got mine from what is only the greatest southern rock band of all time, Lynyrd Skynyrd (gee, ya think?)

lol

I chose that name when I first started using the internet because it sounded cool and it was the only one I could think of that I liked and also wasn't already being used. Now I use it for everything from email addresses to messageboards to instant messenger nicknames.

Originally posted by Jordan
Ah, now come on Josh, don't play around like that. I really want to know! :P

Okay Okay, if ya really wanna know..., it's my name in real life! :eek::D

Unbeleivable huh?

my screen name is my name backwards!!!!! besides the 27 of course...the 27 is for really nothing.,....it started at hotmail when the user already elyk25 (2-5-87 is my birthday) soi jus decided to change it to elyk27 and now i use this all the time

Thats my handle at work that some guy thought of for me because we use radios. I liked it, so I use it on things like this.

mine is a secret code that, when uncrypted, will give you the key to solving the encrypted message in my signature--which will then tell you my name.

:cool:

Originally posted by infallible
Not knowing if you were asking everyone or someone specific...I'll answer anyway.

Infallible: (adj., n.) -adj. 1 free from error, that cannot be mistaken: an infallible human.

that's from the good ol webster. came up with it in school. it was one of my vocab words.

the things you actually remember from school. :D
Weird. This past school year in 7th grade it was one of my vocab words too.

It's something my parents starting calling me at a very young age, and soon everyone was using it at school too. Before I knew it, friends and relatives had gotten into the act and now it has even gotten to... dare I say? The IRS... ;)

Originally posted by Corey
mine is a secret code that, when uncrypted, will give you the key to solving the encrypted message in my signature--which will then tell you my name.

:cool:
Ah, so only then will we be able to figure out what "xpiso" means? :D

Originally posted by AltF8
Mine's a secret...:P
Well, I'm not sure how you got that for your username, but I believe the Alt+F8 keystroke does something in Visual Basic?

Originally posted by Jordan
Ah, so only then will we be able to figure out what "xpiso" means? :D
LOL.

xpiso = eXperience Personal Internet Solutions Online.

Not so easy to think up company names when just about every .com name you check is taken. :P

Well mine is different.
All of my cars that Ive restored or otherwise have been blue.
My first restoration was the 66 Buick and it had an untimely death in the hands of Mother Nature. It was a flood and I wasnt there to move my car.
My second car I bought new and it was a Honda, also blue. I put 285,000 miles on it and my roommate in 30 minutes and 12 miles totalled it. Again I wasnt there.
Now distraught from me losing two cars Ive put time, money, sweat and tears into, I was very blue. I was missing my cars or blue cars. I was missing blue. Misnblu
Now you know the rest of the story.
True too.
Now its the tag for my latest blue car, the Z24.
Later.

xpiso = eXperience Personal Internet Solutions Online.
Haha, well I think it is a very good name for a company - it really sticks in your head.
Not so easy to think up company names when just about every .com name you check is taken
Boy, that's the truth. :(

@Misnblu: I think that's by far one of the most creative user names on the Internet. :)

Me and my Bro both have the same initials (GAV). So way back in 70's when the first commercially WW arcade games were coming out (Space Invaders, Lunar Lander, Asteroids, Defender etc..) I made the choice to change my initials to GVX so our high scores on these games (maximum 3 characters) would be identifiable. I've used it ever since. :cheers:

Mine's an homage to a very funny guy, Norm McDonald. It was in the punchline of most of his jokes while he was behind the Weekend Update desk on SNL. Webster's defines it as:

CrackHoor (n) 1. A hoor who regularly uses or is addicted to crack. 2. An insult likening someone to a hoor who regularly uses or is addicted to crack.

This has turned into quite an interesting thread...I'm glad I started it. :)

@CrackHoor: I've wondered about that, now if I could just figure out what that is in your avatar...

Originally posted by SmokeAlot
umm.. well... I smoke.. a lot.. and I suck at coming up with creative names for things.. so.. there ya go :`)

ya know ya otta stop that.:) It was nasty watchin my other grandma hack up tar covered lung(literally) in her final days.:(

Latest Posts

Back