What is going to be offered?

• Thread starter opendriver
  • 11 comments
What is going to be offered? is it going to have all of the cars? Can you transfer game data from your GT4 save on PS2?
many questions remain un anwsered?
any others with questions/anwsers?

i dont think anyone knows for sure yet, sony are not saying anything. but a direct port with scaled down graphics would be nice, maybe even with an option to sync your save with the ps2 version :) and continue your driving on the move the re-sync with the ps2 when you get back, i guess we can all hope :rolleyes:

I think we can expect half the tracks (including the reverse variations), a third of the cars, and graphics that rival GT3. It'd be really cool if you could take a 480x272 pic in photomode, save it to the images folder on your PSP, and then you could use that as a wallpaper. That'd be a great touch.

The PSP's buttons aren't pressure sensitive, which looks like it will take a whole lot of fun out of the handheld GT.

After driving with my DFP, I couldn't imagine having an on/off throttle. Plus the PSP's horrible analog stick for steering.

Yeah, I can't seem to be driving with the joystic, and the d-pad is not my thing. :guilty: I hope PD finds a way to make the button as comfortable as possible.

gt_masta
Yeah, I can't seem to be driving with the joystic, and the d-pad is not my thing. :guilty: I hope PD finds a way to make the button as comfortable as possible.
Well, there is a thing that you can buy to make it seem like you are holding a PS2 controller. A few of my friends have got it and they said its a lot better than not having anything at all

opendriver19a
Well, there is a thing that you can buy to make it seem like you are holding a PS2 controller. A few of my friends have got it and they said its a lot better than not having anything at all
Sounds like an interesting gizmo - Got a link ?...

Controls like in gt1 should be fun on the psp. I read somewhere in a very early article that it will not be a direct port. PSP version will have different cars to. Cars from previous gt versions that didn't make it in gt4 it is the same for tracks.

Hopefully we can expect Rome Night, Rome, Stage R11, Peugeot 406 BTCC, Mondeo BTCC, Nissan Primera BTCC, Renault Laguna BTCC! Really hope so.

I read this, in a link posted on gamespot but unfortunately can't find it anywhere!

Aside from the diferent cars that are goign to be offered ther is going to be a (hopefully) kick-ass multi player wireless-up to 6 players, making a full grid
speaking of which, they should have bigger grids
maybe 10-15 or more:mischievous:

another problem with the psp buttons are that how can you use manual and use Nos (if its in the game) at the same time?

i hope in GT Mobile that there a 3rd of the cars (good ones and not cars like the Honda Today i found in the 80's second hand shop!!). Also graphics like GT3 and most of the tracks.

unfortunetly you can't transfer game files from PS2 to PSP for some reason, i asked a member of staff at Game and they said that it's not going to happen, bugger!

I Hope They Usae Multiple Discs For Gran Turismo 4 Mobile. One For Licenses, One For Arcade, And Another For Gran Turismo Mode (Simulation Mode). Remember Olot Of Games Are Not Using The Memory Stick Wisly enough. So I Expect Sony & poly To Use It To Their Best Extent. Not To Mention The 4 GIG Hard Drive That Just Came Out. If THey Have Multiple discs that will help to load stuff to it.

Back