What is the best car to use in the FF LEAGUE

• Thread starter blackbird
  • 10 comments
what is a fast stock car to equip to win the FF LEAGUE?

PS. and the parts to buy too :D

Attachments

• mazda_rx7lmrace.jpg
    mazda_rx7lmrace.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 85
Are you sure you mean [size=+1]GT1[/size] ?

(I.e. [size=+1]GT Classic[/size]? ;) )

Well, assuming you do, here are some of my suggestions:

Captiva Blue Pearl Honda Civic '93 3dr si (Cr8,870 on day 10).
Hmm. That game I cheated and entered Clubman before FF.

After winning Sunday Cup I did: Turbo1,WR1+2,semi-racing tires S/H
I then won the Clubman Cup and bought Racing Exhaust, Computer, and Sport-Brakes and then won the FF. (I then bought racing flywheel and soft stabilizers and won the LightWeight which gave me enough money to buy a Viper RT/10 and blow the game open (without selling any prize cars)).

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/logs/platinum.txt

Or...

Imperial Red Mitsubishi FTO'94 GPX (Cr12,580)
soft slicks, NA2, WR1 and racing exhaust.

That was using the good old MA70 Supra as a starter,
White Pearl Mica Toyota MA70 Supra 3.0GT Limited (Cr7,250) on day 1, plus WR1 and racing flywheel.

And sweeping the Sunday Cup, but selling the Demio. I then added to the MA70 Supra racing exhaust, Turbo1, and semi-racing hard/hard tires, and won the FR series with that, leaving me enough money (after selling the Silvia) to buy and modify the FTO'94GPX as indicated. Along the way I was buying a Impreza'94 Wagon aiming for the 4WD Series. A computer helped me win the Lightweight, and then modify the Impreza enough to finish up the B license events.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/logs/proper.txt

Brazil doesn't mean you use the PAL version does it, or does it?

A lof of the light cars, especially the prize Demio are reportedly a lot less effective in the PAL version than the NA/NTSC version. :(

I used an Integra. It didn't need much tuning, as I recall. The next time around, I used an FTO GR, but I wasn't as impressed despite winning with it.

well i think the honda prelude is the better of the ff cars like my prelude has 303 horse power with racing muffler and comp chip and every thing that has to do with engines and transmission in it but thats your best way to go or get a honda civic 3 door si or a honda crx si or a honda civic sedan those are pretty good to

got rice?

Back