What is the best car....

• Thread starter GT Guy
  • 19 comments
Originally posted by RazorGTR
The R32 GTS-t is under 10k. That was the first car I started with. If memory serves me right they are around 8-9K.

I'll check it out later, thanks everyone!

GT2 RULES!!

The 2litre turbo silvia is pretty much as good as it gets, the celica is an understeering overweight pig, the pulsar is just an understeering pig, albeit a powerful one. or as razor said, the GTS-t skyline is pretty quick if you can afford one.

miata, or simply an old RX7.

and stupid newbies, plz respond to the subject, not blurtin nething stupid like 'oh, a mofoking ESCUDO is under 10000, dat must b best'. IM HAVING A BAD DAY.

Sometimes there's an R32 GT-R '89 that falls under the 10k price-point, but usually, it's at 11,000-16,000 in the used lot.

It depends on what you're trying to do: if you absolutely need a Kei car, then the Demio GL-X can be had for 4-8K, and will have exactly 98hp stock, the limit for the Kei races...yet you won't be stuck with a total wimp car once you tune it to 250hp.

If you need an FR car, then the non-GTr Skylines usually work, as does the '93 Supra turbo (one of the game's best buys!), and occasionally the '91 Twin Turbo drops down to under 10K. For light-weight battles, the '83 RX-7 GT Turbo is an absolute steal; fully-tuned it's got a low curb weight and plenty of power. And of course, you can't go wrong messing around with the 4 variants of AE86s/Truenos/Levins or the numerous Miatas.

For 4wd, the '91 Celica GT-Four and it's RC variant are nice. You can't touch Evos or Imprezas for under 12K...I've tried all the time, and just don't seem to get down that low in price. The Pulsar GTi-R, can be had for a nice price, too.

As for FR, there's nothing too exciting; the '94 FTO GPX gets low sometimes, but usually, it's north of 10K. But the '89 Mazda Protege (Interplay) is usually less than 5K, and you can get a lot for your money with that one. The '93 Civic Si is an okay buy for under 10K.

As for MR? Not much to choose from under 10K: the '86 MR2 and sometimes the '96 MR2 G-Limited can be found for under 10K.

buy used 93 supra the go race and sell the prize car the race again till u get a lot of $ upgrade and then get all the good cars that what i did i think the supra is red

Back