What is the nicest car?

• Thread starter sliderulz
  • 38 comments
What do you think the best looking car ever is? The Trident Iceni is nice! See below.

Attachments

• iceni.jpg
    iceni.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 108
The Viper has beautiful lines, especially the GTS coupe. My fav Viper is GTS-R concept. Love the Audi TT 1.8T Quattro though. Rounded lines, good engine, all wheel drive!

Attachments

• tt21.jpg
    tt21.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 86
the interior's nice, but the outside looks like a stretched out New Beetle... :lol:

Same. But it was somewhat expensive.

By the way, DessViper: Either you or me just got the 192,000th post with these last two.

Cool pic; where'd you get it?

Look you can see some overly-modded Grand Cherokee Overland...a GT Cruiser (and one behind it too)...a Hemi concept...looks like ChryslerConceptland. Weird-looking thing off to the right...

that thing off to the right is the venom 650.......
it was not even a concept,it was just an experiment.Ill give you specs-

All aluminum V8 (5.8Liter)
405 HP @ 5700 RPM
379 FT Lbs of torque...

and that car to the left is a dodge charger... 2004

Yes the one powered by by a CNG tank (compressed natrual gas)
and i heard it has 380 horses off a 4.8 Liter V8
0-60 in 4.8 secs :D

very nice car,i heard its going into production....
and future nascar plans are underway

ill try and find that site l8ter...
it had a pic of a 04 charger with a nascar paintjob

the new viper GTS-R has a flat bottom like race cars so when it hits a bump or rock it doesnt damage anything but the flat bottom.

There are many nice cars... the 1950 Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta is just gorgeous... also, the 1953 Corvette Roadster and the 1959 Corvette Roadster 283/230 V8 are very good lookin'... and, in today's world, the Aston Martin Vanquish is stunning.

Originally posted by M5Power
Dess: It's replacing the Intrepid NASCAR? What about the Intrepid? I assume that goes, too...
its will stay into production,but the charger will take its place in the future

Ferrari 456? Did I miss something here? I wouldn't call that thing beautiful... nice, yes, but it doesn't compare to many of the original Ferraris...

The Ferrari 250 GTO is beautiful...This pic is of a 4,000,000 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO Series II Scaglietti Berlinetta

Attachments

• 140-1.jpg
    140-1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 44
Well, maby I have less expensive tastes than the rest of you because I really love the way my IS 300 looks. Sometimes when I'm walking out to get in it I am just amazed. I think it looks so cool. Or maby it's because I sometimes think what a punk like me is doin in a car like this.

Back