What is the "saved headstart" ??

• Thread starter Roly Poly
  • 7 comments
Hi all,

Just a simple question. I've read somewhere that when you complete all the training school lessons in Prologue, you get given a "saved headstart" for GT4.

Would this mean that you wouldn't need to complete all the lessons/licenses again for when the GT4 proper comes out later ?? Or is it another kind of headstart they're talking about ?? i.e. bonus cars unlocked etc.

Thanks

I finished GT Prologue PAL and have gold on everything, so have got every car.. but didn't win anything about a saved headstart, I 've also read about it so I thought I might get it... but No

Originally posted by Roly Poly
Hi all,

Just a simple question. I've read somewhere that when you complete all the training school lessons in Prologue, you get given a "saved headstart" for GT4.

Would this mean that you wouldn't need to complete all the lessons/licenses again for when the GT4 proper comes out later ?? Or is it another kind of headstart they're talking about ?? i.e. bonus cars unlocked etc.

Thanks
I think it's a combination of both;
  1. Most lessons in GT 4 will be completed (maybe all of them);
  2. the unlocked cars will appear in your garage.
    [/list=1]

I'm not sure how thats gonna work though 'cos the data is saved as GT4 Prologue, unless the proper GT4 will convert the data.

I hope it will mean that once the licenses are completed on Prologue we wont have to do them all again.

maybe its like in GT-Concept? where you get 10million for GT3
when you complete it.

or that the points in your licensetests is exchanged for money
in GT4 ?

I assume GT4´s initial lessons will be identical to those in GT4P, as it is the basic driver training necessary to drive in the game. If you have completed GT4P, then those licences would appear passed when you start GT4, thus having the headstart KY mentioned. I don´t think we will receive extra cars or money at the begining of a new game, because that would be an unfair advantage, and most of us will not want that.

Obvioulsly, GT4 will have many more licenses and driving tests than those in GT4P, as there will be many more tracks and cars that PD will try to show and teach how they drive, right?

Hopefully, the US will get their own Prologue version of GT4, maybe even including some additional cars and tracks. That´s the least PD could do after excluding the US gamers from the pleasure of driving "Concept" and previous Prologue versions of GT.

Latest Posts

Back