What is you Fav. Rim compony?

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 58 comments
here is a boring thread...................i was wondering what your favorite wheel shop is, just for the heck of it..........mine is either Falcon, or enkia, probably enkia, I like rays to.............And you? :odd:

Enkei, O.Z., and Rays. I wish rims had an effect on your car though. instead of having the 40 lbs of wheel on the stock car, you could buy a lightweight wheel. It would help your handling, braking, acceleration, tire wear...........:burnout:

Where's the Volk/Ray's Enginering fans???????? Doesn't anybody have TE37's on their real car?????

I run a lot of the black 5-spoke Speedline rims (and I do mean a lot).....i think they're on like the 4th Speedline page at the top right.

I wish Volk had some GT-N's or GT-R's with gold/bronze spokes and polished lips.

A bit off topic....

...but

I gotta say that the rims on the Motosport Lotus Elise, and the rims on the Calsonic Skyline are the best looking stock rims on the game.

:)

Attachments

• rad_rx.gif
    rad_rx.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 153
i like the 6-spoke white Yoko's with the blue in the center.
but other than that, most Yokohamas are ugly.

1) Bridgestone
2) RAYS Engineering
3) Falken

I like BBS.....just the rim that's in the bottom right hand corner....great gunmetal spokes and pollished lip. When you put that rim on a car, it looks like the wheel size increases 2 inches.

Example? Put that set on a Civic Type R...all of a sudden you're on 17's.

I dont have one specifice brand I am found of . It depends on the car mostly what I choose.

I use mostly:
Enkie
Rays Engineering
OZ
or Speedline

I hope that in the next GT, you can choose things like wheel and tire size. Imagine all of options we could have in a game like that! Your wheel/tire combo could directly affect the size of the brake rotors and calipers! wooow......depending on the stagger and offset you choose, you could fit certain brakes on some 17" wheels, but not some 18" wheels......wow. Imagine how crazy that would be! A speed 12 with P140ZR85-12!! BWAHAHAHAH!! Or an indy car with some outragrous....like a 560ZR5-31.......my god, this can't get out!! My retarded ranting could cause complete chaos in GT fans around the world!! An Indy car with bicycle tires.........a Sub 360 with drag slicks!! And tire pressure too.....

What about other adjustable mods?? Like Intakes and exhausts?? Well......that's another thread...

Back